Preference #25- Arguments

Hey guys! Talk to me on kik @dallasmycaniff

Omg you guys.. I am so sorry I haven't made any imagines.. I havent had really any time but I promise you I will have most of them up in 2 days :) Kik me for any imagines you have.

Taylor: After an argument Taylor normally takes his car out for a drive to cool off, and get your favorite things from the store.

Jack J: Normally he walks downstairs into your basement and blasts music so he can get your crying face out of his head. After that he comes upstairs, apologizes and comforts you.

Jack G: He would go to the gym and work out to blow off some steam. After that he would, come back with some starbucks and you would both watch a movie.

Cameron: He would go for a run with music blasting in his ears. Soon later coming home all sweaty with a surprise for you.

Aaron: He would let you have your space, and he would make cookies for you when you cool down.

Shawn: He would stay in his room, until he had some lines written down on a piece of paper, apologizing to you. He would sing them to you while you cry more and wonder why you deserve someone like Shawn.

Carter: He would do a younow and ask his fans for advice because his fans love you. Little did he know that you were watching him.

Sam: He would go outside and play basketball until midnight, when he knows your sleeping, so he can lay in bed with you snuggling into him.

Dillon: He would record some knew songs so he can get the argument out of his head. After he would try to make you forgive him

Hayes: He would go to his big brother for help, Will or Nash it doesn't matter. After their advice he would go up to you and apologize.

Matt: He would lay on his bed and think the fight over and over until he can figure out what your mad about.

Nash: He would play with his little sister Skylynn because he always makes him smile. After a little while of playing with his sister he would walk up to you and kiss you.

because ily all