Preference #16- When You Have Your Kids

hey bæ🙌

Nash:  You have your first little girl, Samantha Zoe, 1 month before your wedding date.  2 years after you have Samantha, you have your second child Savannah Claire.  3 years later you give birth to an amazing boy, Evan Tyler.

Cameron:  Your first kid is a little girl named, Sophia Elizabeth, you had her 9 months after your honeymoon ;).  You then find out your having another kid two years after you had Sophia, her name is Natalie Grace.  1 year after Natalie was born you tried again and had twins, Andrew Joshua and Charlotte Victoria.

Carter:  2 years before you guys got married you found out you were pregnant with your frist child, Matthew Daniel.  4 years later you then had another kid named, Owen Scott.  1 year later you and Carter wanted another little one so you had, Aaliyah Avery.

Jack J:  10 months after your wedding date you two had a little boy, Carson Jace.  2 1/2 years later you two were blessed with twins, Kayden Xavier and Khloe Skylar.

Shawn:  1 year before you got married you and Shawn had twins named, Cameron Levi and Brookelyn Anne.  2 years later you and Shawn found out you are having a boy named Austin Blake.  3 years later you also found out you guys were having a little girl named Kendall Marie.

Hayes:  6 weeks before your wedding you and Hayes had a beautiful little girl, Naveah Allison.  4 years later you had Lily Jane.  2 years later you had a cute little boy Mason William.

Aaron:  11 months before your wedding date you and Aaron had a sweet little girl named Madison Jane.  5 years later you had a perfect little boy, Nathan Caleb.

Gilinsky:  2 weeks before your wedding date you two were blessed with a beautiful little boy, Aiden Gabriel.  1 year later you two had another perfect little boy named, Lucas James.

Taylor:  3 years before you were married you two had Leahanna Lucy.  4 years later you two had an amazing boy, Colton Jackson.

Matt:   3 months after your wedding you and Matt had a beautiful baby boy, Zachary Aiden.  2 years later you and Matt had another child, Adam Parker.  Again 2 years later you had a perfect little girl Kennedy Morgan.

Should I add Sam and Dillon?  Comment bellow if I should add them to this preference book thingy.. jw..