Preference #38- Lockscreen

hey guys sorry I haven't made a pref in so long.. I was up north fishin' lol.. pls follow my insta @magconprefs.

Make sure too pay attention to Johnsons because you are all beautiful.

Cameron: It was a picture of you and him at magcon, you are on his back laughing and he is looking up at you smiling with a sparkle in his eyes.

Matt: It was a picture of the day Matt came home from Magcon. You hadn't seen each other in a while. You and Matt were cuddled up on his couch, you cuddled up against the corner of the couch, with his arms wrapped around your body, his head lying on your chest.

Taylor: It was a picture of you. You were lying in bed, you and Taylor were making funny faces at each other. Taylor decided to take a picture of one of your hideous faces that you made. You had your tongue out and your eye crossed.

Johnson: It was a picture of you eating chips. You always told yourself that you were overweight and Jack always told you were beautiful the way you are. The picture always reminded him of how perfect you are when you eat, because you are beautiful no matter what.

Shawn: It was a picture of you and him swinging in the park. You had your hands connected and you both were laughing at something funny Shawn had said. The paparazzi took that picture. And he could never thank them enough.

Gilinsky: It was a picture of your faces when you went down the drop of a rollarcoaster. You and Jack were screaming with our mouths wide and eyes squinted.

Carter: It was a picture that a fan took while you and Carter were doing a YouNow. You were looking up at him with such happiness, and him the same. It reminded Carter of how much you love him.

Aaron: It was a picture of you and Aaron at the beach. You were tired and laying on Aaron's chest with your eyes closed. He had his arms wrapped around your torso with his eyes closed.

Nash: It was a picture of you and him on a boat. The picture was taken by his mom. You were both eating a watermelon slice and were looking at each other.

Hayes: It was a picture of you and him kissing. You were cuddling, you laying on too of him with your legs and arms wrapped around him. His arms around your torso.

Sam: You were laying on the hardwood floor in you kitchen. Sam was on too of you with his head laying on your boob area (😂). You were looking down at your boyfriend that has his eyes shut, and massaging his head.

Dillon: You and him are sitting on his bed, he is sitting against the wall with his legs stretched out. You are sitting on his lap facing him and your legs pressed behind him. Your head is resting on his chest and his laying on yours.

(A/N: holy shit imagine this happening!! I can't to many feels🔫)