Preschool

Seokjin zipped up Namjoons jacket and ruffled his hair. "Gosh you're growing so quickly! I thought I said to be little forever!" Seokjin tickled the now 4 year old.  

Namjoon giggled and squealed, " I'm a big boy daddy!" He was excited for his first day in preschool! 

Seokjin wasnt as excited to leave his baby. Sooyoung was having the same feeling as Seokjin. 

Namjoon bounced with his backpack on, and giggled.  Seokjin made sure everything was in the boys bag before announcing it was time to go.

"Ah my big boy. I can't believe it!" Seokjin kissed the boys cheek. Namjoon giggled,  " mommy gonna miss me?" 

"Of course I'll miss you!" Sooyoung hugged Namjoon tightly and kissed his forehead, "go have fun, yeah?"

Namjoon nodded and held Seokjins hand. They walked into the preschool building. It was colorful with pictures all over the walls. 

Namjoon hopped alongside Seokjin as they made it to his classroom. The teacher walked to them.

"Hello there! Welcome to my classroom I'm mrs. Lee, who's this little guy?" Asked Mrs. Lee.

"This is Namjoon. Hes very excited to join your class. I'm his dad Seokjin." Seokjin introduced as he shook the teachers hand. 

"Well we are excited to have you here. You can put your bag over there." The teacher pointed to hooks that had several bags on each. 

"Not 'tay?" Asked Namjoon as he looked up at Seokjin sadly. Seokjin leaned down to Namjoons height. 

"I'm sorry baby,  I don't stay but you'll be a big boy and be brave, yeah?" Encouraged Seokjin. Namjoon frowned before sadly nodding.

Seokjin hugged him tightly, "I love you so much.  You go have a good day for me and mommy."

Namjoon hugged back and went inside.  Seokjin felt his heart break as he waived bye to his baby. 

He sighed and walked back to the car before driving to work.  He sat in his car for a few minutes before going inside.  

"Hey how did it go?" Asked Sooyoung as she put a file on Seokjins desk. 

"I think it took it better than I did. " Seokjin chuckled sadly. 

"Itll be okay,  he's a brave boy. " Sooyoung kissed his cheek before getting back to work.  

The whole day was going well, Seokjin got his work done and Sooyoung did as well. Although he still worried for his son, Seokjin stuck through it. 

Seokjin kept watching the clock, it was still a few hours until he picked Namjoon up. 

Meanwhile, Namjoon felt overwhelmed at all the new things. He was being brave for his daddy!  

After eating his lunch, they were able to go play. Namjoon chose to run around and go down the slide.

He frowned when he realized Seokjin nor, Sooyoung would be at the bottom to catch him. He sadly went down the slide and waited to go inside.

"Hey Namjoon, are you okay?" Asked his teacher. They were about to line up to go home. 

"M miss mommy and daddy." Said Namjoon. The teacher smiled sadly, "well it's time to go home, so you will see them really soon, yeah?" 

Namjoon gripped his backpack straps and nodded. The kids were led outside to wait for their parents.

Namjoon excitedly waited for Seokjin and Sooyoung. He missed them so much! 

Finally,  Seokjin arrived and watched as Namjoon was walked to his car. 

Namjoon was excited when he was helped into the backseat.

"Daddy! Miss you!"

"I missed you too my big boy. How was your first day huh?" Asked Seokjin as he started driving home. 

"Miss you an mommy lots! We play games an eats all lunch!" Namjoon giggled.

"Wow sounds like fun baby. I'm so proud of you! We are going to see mommy's mom and dad tonight, okay?" Said Seokjin as he pulled into the driveway.

"Cans we bring Monie?" Asked Namjoon.

"Monie is going to have fun with uncle Yoonie tonight. Mommy said they have a dog." Said Seokjin, he grabbed Namjoons backpack and carried him inside.

"Hey baby! How was your day?" Asked Sooyoung when t hbk eyes got inside. 

"Mommy! Miss you!" Said Namjoon as he reached for her. Sooyoung laughed and took him into her arms.

"I missed you too bubs. Tell me about your day." 

"M I color an we play lots. Teacher nice an I miss mommy, daddy, Monie, an boo!" Namjoon explained.

Sooyoung chuckled, "sounds like it was fun. We all missed you too."

Namjoon giggled and hugged Sooyoung tightly,  "lubs you mommy." 

"Love you too Joonie. Now let's get a snack then get ready, yeah?" 

Namjoon nodded and allowed Sooyoung to put him a seat at the table.

He had gummies and apple slices for a snack. As he ate Seokjin got ready.

"I hope he has good days everyday at school." Said Seokjin.

"He will,  dont worry. Now let's get ready for a fun night, yeah?" Said Sooyoung as she kissed Seokjins cheek.

Seokjin smiled and nodded.

"Come on Joonie! Let's get ready."