Minigolf

Seokjin and Yoongi wanted to take their boys out together. Sooyoung was visiting her parents which left Seokjin, and Namjoon home. They decided to take the two mini golfing.

When they arrived Namjoon was very excited to see Soobin, and uncle Yoonie!  He ran and hugged Yoongi once he was unbuckled.

"Unca Yoonie!" He giggled. Yoongi chuckled and picked him up.

 "Hello Namjoonie! Someone has been excited to see his 'ie'." Yoongi put Namjoon down and helped Soobin out of the car. 

Soobin was still perfecting walking but walked to Namjoon and hugged him, "ie!"

Namjoon giggled and hugged back," 'oobin!" 

Yoongi chuckled and guided the two back to Seokjin so they could enter the mini golf course. 

They paid for their entry and got the appropriate sized clubs. "Okay bubba, hold like this and hit the ball." Seokjin taught Namjoon how to play.

Namjoon hit the ball and clapped when he did it. They all clapped and Yoongi helped Soobin play. When they were near the hole, Seokjin missed. Soobin chased the ball and put it in the hole, clapping. 

Seokjin chuckled, "god you are too cute." Namjoon did the same with Yoongis ball, not quite understanding the game himself.

While the parents talked, Namjoon noticed a hole that had a cave! He got excited, and being the good big cousin he was, Namjoon took Soobin along with him. He walked slowly holding his hand so the baby could keep up.

"Ie!" 

"Shhh 'oobin we go to cave it loud. He guided his cousin into the cave, which had a shallow puddle for the ball to travel in. Namjoon giggled once he stepped in. Soobin seemed a bit confused but splashed the puddle with his little feet. 

"Wait, where did they go?!" Seokjin began to panic as he had just noticed the boys were gone. 

"Oh no no. Soobin baby! Namjoonie?!" Yoongi called out. He began to panic as well. The parents began to look around frantically. 

Meanwhile, the two cousins were busy sitting in the puddle playing. Theyd giggle at every splash, even if the cave was quite dark.

At one point, they started a little splashing war that ended with them both soaked, sitting in ankle deep water, and giggling they're little hearts out.

The parents on the other hand were currently having mental breakdowns trying to find the kids. Seokjin was on the verge of tears, his little brother wasnt doing so great himself. 

"Soobin! Bubba, come to dada please!!" Yoongi called out. He couldn't think of where the two boys could be right now. This park was big.

"Namjoonie! Sweetheart please come to dada hes getting worried!" Called out Seokjin. He began searching for the courses they had already played.

They were passing one of the many holes when they heard the giggling of little kids, splashes, and then more giggling. The parents decided to follow the sound of said giggling and splashing until it led them into one of the few caves they had.

Getting near the cave, the parents could hear the giggling grow louder. As they got closer to the entrance, they got more nervous. He figured the kids were playing in the water, but he didn't know how deep it was.

Entering the cave, however, was a different story. The parents were relieved to find not only that the kids were ok, but they were having so much fun in the very shallow pool they found. Seokjin and Yoongi smiled as they watched Namjoon and Soobin splash around while giggling they're little hearts out.

Yoongi finally calmed down and hugged,his now soaked, baby. "Oh Soobin you almost gave dada a heart attack! I'm glad you're having fun with your ie." 

Namjoon giggled as Seokjin helped him up and hugged him too. 

"Okay I think two little boys need a bath now." Seokjin chuckled as he guided them back to the cars. 

Seokjin couldn't think of another reason why this wasn't the best mini golfing trip they had ever taken.

● Short one but shoutout to Funsizedandclingy for helping me with this chapter! Its been so fun working with you!! 💜💜