Seokjin Has A Date!

A few weeks later, Namjoon was playing with his toys when Seokjin walked in in a suit. Namjoon saw the shiny buttons and tried to grab them.

"Shiny dada!"

"I know baby boy, these arent for playing with." Seokjin said as he picked up the boy. He gently grabbed Namjoons hand away from the buttons and kissed the hand.

"Is it okay if dada goes away for a few hours?" 

Namjoon frowned and hugged Seokjin," mine dada 'tay!"

"I'm all yours sweet pea, but dada is going out for a few hours. I bet uncle Yoonie will play whatever you want." Seokjin smiled.

Namjoon nodded, "where go?"

"I'm going out with a friend. Maybe uncle Minho will bring cousins yeah?"

Namjoons eyes lit up at the mention of cousins and nodded. Seokjin smiled and kissed his cheek. He set him down and went to Yoongi.

"Why are you all dressed up?" Asked Yoongi.

"I've got a date." Seokjin smirked and grabbed his keys, "watch Joonie for me, yeah?"

"I'll watch him dont worry. As much as I'd love another nephew, dont have another one night stand." Yoongi laughed and watched as Seokjin left.

Seokjin wanted to wait until Namjoon was a bit older to start dating again. He wasnt much looking either, happy with just him and Namjoon.

He nervously looked at his watcha and tapped his fingers on the table. When Seokjins date arrived, he stood up. "You must be Seokjin, hi I'm Sooyoung. It's nice to meet you." 

The kind girl smiled and sat down with him. "You look nice tonight, thank you for meeting me." 

"Of course, you look beautiful." Seokjin smiled as they continued their date. 

Meanwhile Namjoon was playing with his blocks. He kept building his tower higher and higher with Yoongi helping him. 

"Hey Namjoonie, I love you." Yoongi smiled. Namjoon looked up, "m lub you too unca Yoonie." Yoongis heart warmed at those words. 

It had been a few hours and Seokjin had just clicked with Sooyoung. He was a bit nervous to bring up Namjoon (who he was missing dearly at the moment).

"Hey um, Sooyoung, it's okay if this makes you turn away from me, but I have a 3 year old." Seokjin said nervously. He really loved Sooyoung, she had worked with him for little over a year.

Sooyoung just chuckled,  oh Seokjins heart fluttered, he was confused why was she laughing?

"Seokjin-shi I know you do, hes adorable."

"How do you know?"

"We've worked together for almost a year and a half, you keep a picture of him on your desk." She explained, still chuckling.

Seokjin blushed in embarrassment, how could he forget the tens of thousands of pictures hes has of his son?  Still,  did Sooyoung mind dating him even when he has a kid?

“So, its okay? Also you don't have to use any honorifics.” Seokjin asked. Sooyoung smiled and nodded, “of course, as long as he likes me i'm fine with it. He really is a cutie if you ask me.” 

“Namjoon loves everyone, i'm sure he will love you.” 

They ended their date after a few more hours. Seokjin walked Sooyoung to her car and made sure she got home safely. When he returned home, he saw Namjoon laying on top of Yoongi fast asleep with a bit of drool dribbling down his chin.

He smiled and gently picked up Namjoon and woke Yoongi up, “hey Yoongs, im back go to bed.” 

Yoongi yawned and looked up at Seokjin with sleepy eyes, “thanks for waking me up hyung, how was your date?” 

“It was good, Ive got a girlfriend now and I think you will like her alot.” Seokjin sent Yoongi to bed and put Namjoon in his toddler bed. He went to bed himself and smiled. He was going to take Namjoon to his office tomorrow.

Normally, Seokjin didnt think about taking Namjoon to his office since it would be hectic with a hyperactive 3 year old around. He got Namjoons bag ready and dressed the boy, “okay baby say bye to uncle Yoonie so we can go.” 

Namjoon ran to Yoongi and hugged him tightly, “bye bye unca Yoonie!” Yoongi smiled and hugged him back. He was gonna miss Namjoon (secretly he had a lot of submissions due). The father and son duo were off.

“Morning Seokjin-shii!” The front desk welcomed him. He waved and greeted them back, Namjoon laid his head on Seokjin's shoulder sleepily. Seokjin patted the boys back and carried him to the desk. He put his stuff down and went to the reception desk.

“Good morning Sooyoung, this is my son, Namjoon.” Seokjin introduced.

“Good morning Seokjin! Why hello there little Namjoon your dad has told me alot about you. How old are you hm?” Sooyoung gave the boy a kind smile.

Namjoon had his thumb in his mouth, he looked to Seokjin like he was asking if it was okay. Seokjin nodded and smiled when Namjoon to his thumb out and spoke, “m thwee!”

“Wow such a big boy! Would you like to help me out by shredding papers? I have some candy too.”  Sooyoung offered. Seokjin set Namjoon on his feet but still held his hand.

When Sooyoung offered her hand, Namjoon hesitantly took it and followed her as she gently led him. She showed him how to shred the paper.  Namjoon smiled and helped shred all the paper. When they finished, Sooyoung gave him a candy from her bowl.

“You did such a good job!”

Namjoon blushed and thanked her before taking his lollipop to Seokjin, asking him to open the candy.

They had walked to Seokjin's desk, Namjoon had his lollipop while sitting in Seokjin's lap. He watched the computer and bounced at times. 

“Dada, she nice.” Namjoon smiled up. “I know baby do you like her?” 

Namjoon nodded happily and continued to watch Seokjin work.