Sooyoungs Parents

Namjoon had gotten dressed for going to Sooyoungs parents house. Seokjin dressed him in nice shorts, and Namjoons favorite dinosaur shirt.

Seokjin was nervous to meet Sooyoungs parents. He was tapping his fingers nervously while driving with the directions to the house.

"Hey, they will love you. Dont overthink it, yeah?" Comforted Sooyoung. Seokjin nodded and kissed her hand. "Sorry love."

"Don't apologize"

Namjoon was asleep in his carseat as the couple drove. He took a deep breath before they got out. The door finally opened.

"Oh my Sooyoung! Ah this must be Seokjinnie, and little Namjoonie! Hi sweetheart!" Sooyoungs mother greeted. Sooyoung hugged her mother and father.

"Hello my baby" her father hugged them. She greeted and introduced Seokjin, and Namjoon. Seokjin already felt so comfortable.

"Appa, this is my boyfriend Seokjin, and his son Namjoon." Namjoon smiled and saw a dog come to the door.

"Puppy! Dada I wan play with puppy!!" He giggled and jumped, pointing at the small pup. Seokjin stroked his hair, "in a minute baby, can you say hi?"

Namjoon looked at Sooyoungs parents, "hi!!" Sooyoungs parents chuckled and greeted. "Hello come on in I'm Mrs. Lee, dinner will be ready soon."

They walked in and Seokjin was visibly impressed by the house. The livingroom had a projector, rather a TV. Straight ahead was the kitchen, and a huge tv with speakers.

"Wow." He said under his breath. Sooyoung chuckled, "they love to party." Namjoon was occupied with the dog, chasing him around.

"Joonie baby, come here. " Called Sooyoung. Namjoon got up and ran to her, "hi mommy!"

"Hi baby, you wanna tell them about what you did today?" Sooyoung asked as she pulled him into her lap, they were sitting across from her parents.

"School!"

"Wow, such a big boy, was it fun?" Asked Mrs.Lee. namjoon nodded and told them about everything he did. When dinner was ready, Seokjin took Namjoon to the bathroom to wash his hands.

"Dada, went potty." Namjoon frowned.

"That's okay bubba, you were excited,hm? Let's get you changed." Seokjin said as he got the bag with pullups. He quickly changed Namjoon and washed their hands.

"Time to eat." They walked to the table and began eating. Namjoon sat on his heels as he ate. Seokjin cleaned his hands and face, letting him go play.

"So Seokjin, tell me about yourself." Mr.Lee said.

Seokjin held Sooyoungs hand, "well, I have 6 brothers,I am the oldest. My son is from a one night stand, but he is my world, which Sooyoung is now a part of."

Mr. Lee smiled, " you seem like a good man Seokjin, and an amazing father. Treat my daughter well."

"Yes sir, of course. "

They decided to play some games, Namjoon had grown tired and laid on Seokjin asleep until it got late and they needed to go home. Mrs. Lee walked them out.

They gave her hugs , Seokjin laid Namjoon in his carseat and buckled him up. "Oh I left something inside I'll be back." Said Seokjin as his kissed Sooyoung and went inside.

"Mr. Lee?"

"Yes Seokjin? Forget something?" Asked Mr. Lee.

"I forgot Joonies bag, but um when the time seems right, can I take Sooyoungs hand in marriage? I really love her and treat her with the utmost respect, and love. I understand if you say no." Seokjin bowed.

"Seokjin, as long as you wait for the right time, not too soon, you have my approval for marrying my daughter." Mr. Lee smiled and hugged him. "Now I think it's getting late."

"Yes sir, thank you SO SO much. " Seokjin bowed once again and headed to the car, packing the bag away and started driving them home