Lets just party all night

*Steph's p.o.v.*

So far we have been on tour for 3 months. The boys were about to go on and tonight was a cover night. We were going to just sing cover songs which I was excited about. 

 Tonight we went on first instead of the boys. We played some old Fall Out Boy songs, Green Day, Blink 182, Nirvana, and even Aerosmith.

"Alright everyone! Tonight was amazing and now you will get even more sweatier when this next band comes on..." Sam said into her microphone.

We slapped hands with the guys when they came on stage.

We went backstage and I sat on the couch with a bottle of water.

"Great shows tonight girls, fans have been going crazy over this tour!" Our manager said as he entered the meduim sized room.

I could faintly hear Jeremy singing and I got on my phone. I saw someone had texted me and I went to my messages.

Calum had sent me a video of us playing the show tonight.

~How did you get that video? That's from tonight....~

Next I got a video of Calum, Luke, and Michael in the crowd and Calum recording "Uh, yeah we know it's tonight! Cause we got tickets to see our favorite female drummer!"

I almost screamed, even though Ashton and I had broken up these guys were still my best friends.

~We also got backstage passes... hope you don't mind?~

~Dude, why would I mind? I love you guys~

~Aww, we love you too ;)~

I smiled and waited, I decided to scroll through twitter. I posted a picture of me laying on the couch and said ~Great show tonight, glad this tour has been so amazing! -Steph~

 I sat back on the couch, LA was one of our favorites crowds to play so we had a little surprise when the guys were "done".

I could hear Jeremy say "Since this is our last stop here in LA we have a little surprise for tonight, we are going to let you have a dose of girl punk with a old cover from Bikini Kill."

I heard the crowd cheer as I stood up heading to the stage, and I heard Jeremy speak "And we have a special guest from the great band before us, I think she is the world's favorite little drummer?"

The crowd screamed louder as I bit my tongue and walked out on stage as the screams increased.

I lowered the extra microphone and said "Im not that short... gosh."

Angus laughed "Compared to us you are"

I stuck my tongue out him and he did it back to me after he chuckled.

I turned back to the crowd "Are you all sweaty yet? I saw a mosh pit going down there somewhere... I can tell you all I'm sweaty as hell " I answered laughing.

"So who is ready for Bikini Kill?" I questioned putting my left foot on the band's ego box leaning out to the crowd.

I stood with both feet on the ego box as I heard Angus count off before starting the intro to Rebel Girl by Bikini Kill 

I pointed out to a girl in the front row when I started to sing.

"That girl thinks she is the queen of the neighborhood

She's got the hottest trike in down

That girl she holds her head up so high

I think I want to be her best friend, yeah"