It's a girl...? (Ashton Irwin)

*Ashton's p.o.v.*

We were on the way to the studio to record some new material for our next album. Of course I had my ear buds in listening to music while the guys were yelling at each other for something stupid. In less than a couple of minutes we arrived at the studio, we all got out and I turned my phone off. We walked inside and was about to head into the recording booth but a man stopped us.

"Dude we need to be in there, we are the band" answered Michael gesturing to us.

The dude as Michael called him said "Sorry, we already have a band in there. You are welcome to watch them if you like but they have another 15 minutes"

Calum just shrugged and said "I guess we can go watch these guys..."

The dude spoke up "Girls actually"

We all raised our eyebrows and piled in the small room and looked through the glass seeing the girls.

The guitarist was pretty, so was the bassist, along with the other guitarist but the drummer wasn't there until I heard the door open. She had curlish dirty blonde hair, with the coolest eye color ever. They were a blue greenish with a hint of yellow, and she was wearing a Green Day shirt with the sleeves cut off. She had black skinny jeans with a ripped knee and black and white checkered vans. She was holding a water bottle and walked right past us not saying anything or making eye contact.

Until Michael said "No way! You are the female drummer from We are all at Stake!"

She looked up and smiled "The one and only" she held her hand out and Michael shook it.

She was about to say something else until the bassist stuck her head out the recording booth door "Hey Steph, can you play the bass real quick while I go grab a water bottle?"

Steph nodded "Yeah sure, sorry guys see you later or something" and she headed inside the recording studio. We all watched her and she picked up the bass putting the strap over her shoulders. The guitarist counted her off and she played the bass, I looked at the guys and they all had their mouths hanging open like dogs.

"I think I'm in love..." answered Calum

Luke just laughed and said "Yeah right Calum, like she would go for any of us..."

I continued watching her, what I really wanted to see how she played the drums. Michael talked about her like she was some god of drumming. I still couldn't believe I haven't heard of this band, or Steph.

Finally the bassist came back and Steph handed her the bass guitar back. Steph grabbed her drum sticks, and sat behind the kit. She counted them off and I recognized the song right away it was Holiday by Green Day. I felt like the heart eye emoji, and could hear my heart beating. Steph had side bangs so whenever she drummed those curly bangs swung in front of her face. She looked perfect and I felt sort of untalented when I watched her since she was so impressive at drumming. She had a current smile on her face and she was having fun, all of the guys were still staring at her.

Finally after they finished they packed up their things except for the drums since those were stationary at the studio.

Steph was the last to exit the booth and Luke said "Hey, I was wondering if you and your band would like to stay and watch us record...?"

She thought about it for a moment and shrugged her shoulders "Sure, we have some time I think"

Luke smiled one of his signature smiles and she smirked and walked back to a couch. She sat on the arm of the couch since her band members took up the small couch. I chuckled when I heard her say "Gosh fatasses..."