𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫.

𝖯𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖽, 𝖮𝗋𝖾𝗀𝗈𝗇 ⇒ 2:00 𝖯𝖬

"So, has your mom hit you at all this week?", Kynsei's therapist, Justine, asked.

"Yeah.", Kynsei answered.

"Why? Did she tell you why?", Justine asked.

"She was mad because I told her that I would be moving out soon. Then, I explained the reason why and she started beating me up.", she explained.

"What is your reason for moving out? Besides the fact that you are grown.", Justine asked.

"Probably because I don't want to be around her anymore. She beats me all the time, she brings random nig—men home for pleasure, and she just doesn't care about me.", Kynsei answered.

"Does she ever reassure you that she loves you?", Justine asked.

Kynsei thought for a minute.

Courtney never told Kynsei that she loves her. She really have mommy and daddy issues. After the age of 15, she never felt the miraculous feeling of love.

"No.", she simply answered.

"Onto the next topic, the nudes situation. How did that go?", Justine asked.

Kynsei's eyes started to tear up just by thinking about it.

Most people called her a slut. Many people asked her if she was a pornstar. Many people started to look at her differently. Everybody labeled her as the hoe or the hot cheeto girl.

Her crush even said that she probably fucked around 20 niggas.

All those insults, jabs, and rumors that she got and heard during that senior year just added onto her little problem.

"It went.", she mumbled.

"How did court go?", Justine asked.

Kynsei did take Joshua to court a few month after everything went down. Originally, she was going to let it slide until all the bullying happened.

"They said he was innocent.", she responded.

"Why? That nig— young man was guilty as heck.", Justine said, trying to keep it professional.

"They said because I willingly inter-coursed with him, he did nothing wrong. They also said I had false evidence about the pictures.", Kynsei explained, trying not to tear up.