𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐀. 𝐇𝐨𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝
𝖯𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖽, 𝖮𝗋𝖾𝗀𝗈𝗇 - 9:00 𝖠𝖬

"How long you gonna be here ma'am?", Navaho asked.

I just shrugged and kept on looking out the window. It's been weeks since I ran out of Kynsei. I wonder how she's doing, but I don't want to see her right now.

I've been staying with Navaho. He used to be my drug dealer. He still sells, but I told him to hide all of his product while I was here.

No matter how mad I am at Kynsei, I don't want to fall into my old habits. I've been doing good with the drugs, Kynsei became my new drug.

I miss my drug...

"So, you just gonna keep avoiding her like you don't see her trying to make an effort to talk to you?", he asked.

"She lied to me Navaho.", I answered.

"You lied to her. Multiple times.", he pointed out.

"Man fuck you Navi.", I mumbled.

"She's been calling everyday, coming up here, and almost broke into my house to see you.", he explained.

I chuckled at that thought. Kynsei almost snuck through the window I left open, trying to talk to me.

"I need you outta here by next week.", Navaho said, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Why next week?", I asked.

"I'm going on vacation.", he lied.

"You're lying.", I pointed out, stale-facing him.

"How you know?", he asked.

"You always told me drug dealers don't go on vacations. Also I know you're meeting your supplier, I heard you on the phone earlier.", I explained.

Navaho looked at me in shock.

"I told you that when you were 13-", he pointed out.

"Why is that so shocking?", I asked, raising an eyebrow.

You tryna say I can't remember shit nigga? That I got short term memory or something? I might be a crackhead, but I remember shit.

He just stood there, excessively blinking as if he was blinking tears back.

His dramatic ass...

"I didn't know you actually listened to me. I'm sorry...I just need a moment.", he said, wiping his eyes.

"I listen to you, just tune you out when you say bullshit.", I mumbled.

As soon as I made that statement, he stopped being dramatic and turned to look at me. He went from pride to ticked off.

"Oh so me telling you to quit was bullshit? Me telling you that you're throwing your life away was bullshit? Me telling you that-", he started ranting.

Here he go y'all, here he go...

He does this all the time. He always brings up how he wants me to do better and quit. How he's my main supporter in quitting as if he didn't sell to me for around eight months.