𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.

𝐊𝐲𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐢 𝐋. 𝐎𝐚𝐤𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝
𝖯𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖽, 𝖮𝗋𝖾𝗀𝗈𝗇 - 3:00 𝖯𝖬

"Give me the backpack.", I said.

Sephari was sitting on the floor, holding onto her backpack. She seemed suspicious like she's hiding something, so I been asking for the past fifteen minutes.

"You're going to get mad.", she mumbled.

"You got drugs?", I asked.

She didn't say anything. She tried to look away from me, turning her head towards the wall.

"Lemme see your face.", I said.

She turned her face towards me, but she refused to look me in the eye.

"Lift your head up.", I added.

She lifted her head up, showcasing her teary, red eyes.

"I didn't mean to go against the challenge, but I wanted to calm down and you were asleep and I didn't want to wake you up or make you mad. I'm sorry.", she rushed out.

I got up, getting a jacket. I grabbed my phone, a pack of gum, and my backpack.

"Let's go.", I said.

"Where we going?", she asked.

"Outside.", I answered.

I opened the window, getting out. She had to go past the front desk, so she can sign out. According to the rules, she's supposed to stay on facility grounds. But, who is actually going to do that?

I closed the window behind me and started walking towards the park. I heard my phone ding from my side pocket.

𝖢𝗈𝗈𝖼𝗁𝗂𝖾 𝖤𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖲𝖾𝗉𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗂 🙄💕:
𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝗆𝖺𝖽 𝖺𝗍 𝗆𝖾, 𝖺𝗋𝖾𝗇'𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎? 🧍🏾‍♀️

I didn't open the text, I'm not even going to respond. I know I shouldn't be upset with her, but I could've sworn I took all of it.

"Kynsei. Please start talking to me, I can't take this silent treatment shit.", Sephari whined.

I didn't say anything, I just kept looking at the old playground.

That was the playground Zion used to play at. I would always take him there...

Ever since Justine kicked me out, I haven't been to any therapy sessions. I haven't even seen Zion or her ever since that incident happened.

She hasn't texted me or called. But, she said that she would still have sessions and still be there for me.

"I'm sorry.", she said, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"I forgive you.", I mumbled.

"If you forgive me, why won't you talk to me?", she asked.

"If I speak, I'm going to interrogate you.", I answered.

"I'd rather have you interrogate me than you giving me the silent treatment.", she said.