𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

𝐊𝐲𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐢 𝐋. 𝐎𝐚𝐤𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝
𝖯𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖽, 𝖮𝗋𝖾𝗀𝗈𝗇 - 1:00 𝖯𝖬

"Listen, we're going to be fine. You love breaking the rules, so I don't know why you're so jumpy about it.", I said.

"She's going to be more than pissed off. What if she calls the police to go get me?", Sephari asked, hyperventilating.

I quickly rushed to her, wrapping my arms around her. She started to calm down a little bit before letting herself go.

Ever since she escaped the hospital, Yolanda has been very upset. More than upset, she's pissed the fuck off.

She's been on Sephari's ass. Watching her every move and scaring her into stay at the rehabilitation center.

Sephari hasn't been taking it well. She's been jumpy and paranoid. She's also been asking me for drugs a lot more lately.

"Sephari, look at me.", I whispered.

She looked up at me, waiting for me to continue.

"You don't have to worry about her. You're with me, you'll be fine. Now, calm down.", I reassured, kissing her forehead.

"You ever notice that Family Dollar always have one cashier? Like where is the rest of the family at?", she asked.

I busted out laughing before removing my arms.

"Kyky, move your arms back where they were.", she huffed.

"I have to-", I started to say, but she cut me off with her pouting.

"Like why would you even move them in the first place? What if I was suicidal? What if that was my last straw?", she whined.

You're not on your thirteenth reason yet...

"Get up, so we can go.", I said.

"I haven't seen a pinecones in ages.", she whispered, picking up a pinecone.

I started chuckling to myself, admiring how cute she was. She reminds me of Darwin off of The Amazing World of Gumball.

She seemed so mesmerized by this damn pinecone.

"Sephari.", I said, trying to catch her attention.

"Kynsei, I don't think this is a good idea.", she mumbled.

"Why not?", I asked.

"What if she finds us? What if-", she started to rant.

"Sephari, love, you're stressing yourself out over things that might not happen.", I said.

"But what if-"

"But, what if everything is ok? What if we live a sober and happy life together without a care in the world?", I asked.

Her eyes started to brighten up as a smile began to appear on her face.

"Then, life would be good.", she smiled.

"See? Look on the positive side.", I smiled back, kissing her forehead.

I grabbed her hand, leading her to our next destination.

"And drop that damn pinecone.", I added.

She huffed before dropping the pinecone on the floor.

"This place mad ugly.", Sephari mumbled, clutching her backpack.

"We can make it look nice.", I said, placing my stuff down on the floor.