𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙, 𝙞𝙜𝙣𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨

𝐊𝐲𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐢 𝐋. 𝐎𝐚𝐤𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝
𝖯𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖽, 𝖮𝗋𝖾𝗀𝗈𝗇 - 1:00 𝖯𝖬

"So, how you been?", Diour asked.

It took everything in me to stop myself from mugging her. I just stayed silent and hoped that my face wouldn't twist up.

I can't control my facial expressions sometimes. I was growing up shady...

"That's good to hear.", she mumbled.

I kept playing with my bracelets, running through the thoughts in my head.

My mind kept traveling back to her. I know that she's keep secret drugs in her room, but I want to see how long she will last without me.

"So have—", Diour started to ask, but I cut her off.

"Please don't try to come back into my life acting like nothing happened.", I whispered.

2 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐆𝐎

"So, we're going to a party tonight. You're going, no exceptions.", Diour commanded.

"For the last time, I'm not going.", I mumbled.

It's been two weeks since the nude incident. My life been awful and this fake ass bitch keep trying to get me to be social.

"We have to go. Not everybody thinks you're a hoe.", she said.

"Is there alcohol?", I asked.

"Girl, you already know. Joshua got a whole bar in his kitchen.", she beamed.

"Wait, the party at Joshua's house?", I asked, mugging her.

"Yeah.", she shrugged.

She really acting like she got amnesia...

"Most definitely not going. Have fun.", I said.

"Get over your damn self and go. Didn't nobody tell you to go be a hoe or to get passed around. You're going, end of discussion.", she sternly said.

I felt myself getting more and more quiet. I felt so small at that moment.

"Backtalk? It's quiet, ain't no backtalk.", she added.

She threw some clothes at me, fake smiling. She watched as I put them on. I felt cute, but at the same time, I felt sick.

I'm not insecure of my body or anything, but this is showing so much skin. I'm already called a hoe everywhere I go, so this outfit just adds on.

"I look like a hoe, do you have something else?", I asked.

"No, it fits you. With your community pussy having ass. Let's go.", she answered.