Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen
Meet the family

Chapter ThirteenMeet the family

-"so this is all of em'?"

××××××

AS THE TRAVELLING DUO WERE ABOUT TO walk in, Fives larger grabber held the petite one of the girls. He knocked on the wooden door lightly before scoffing with little to no patience and spacial jumped in.

Dolores was being pulled along behind him.

"Hello? Allison?" The raven haired boy called out glancing around the house in search for his sister.

"Who is it?" Allison yelled in question.

"Oh my god."

"Heavens to Betsy."

The teens muttered at the same time when they layed their eyes on the scene in the kitchen.

Sloped against the counter on the floor sat a beautiful young woman hardly even thirty with dark skin and black hair in a classic sixties style, beside her was a tired looking Bundie.

"Ahhh Five!" The man with a goatee exclaimed excitedly, before gasping when he spotted the pale teen behind his younger looking brother as she curiously peeked over his shoulder, there hands still joined together. "Allison! Our little Fivey got himself a girlfriend!" He pointed before getting up and wobbling to Dolores. He went to put his hands on her face as she had moved beside Five instead of behind him. However as his hands were about to make contact with her pale cheeks Five smacked his hand away.

Klaus put his hands up in mock surrender before going back to drink from his flask.

"I don't mean to sound rude or nothin' but uhm...are they juiced?" The dame whispered in her friends ear.

Five sighed disappointedly, shaking his head, "C'mon, get up we're having a family meeting." He says, ignoring Dolores' inquisition.

"Oh!" Allison dragged out giggling some more. She stood up and helped Klaus to his feet before they stumbled, leaning on eachother out the door. The dreamboat and the cookie in front of them.

The fuzzy ducky held her journal tightly to her chest, both arms crossed over it. Five glanced over, admiring her.

"Hey I've been meaning to ask, what's so important about that book?" The boy asked. He watched as she quirked a brow, one that seemed to be lightly drawn on. How had he not noticed? Although showing she heard it took her a moment to answer.