1

"Class, this is Lee YongBok Felix. I want you to treat him how you want to be treated."

The class looked at the boy who stood next to their teacher. He was hard to miss. Head to toe was he an eye sore.

The new student had blonde hair styled in a mullet with pretty stars decorating his cheeks. His attire much different then what the students were used to. He wore a big plain t-shirt with cargo pants that tuck into thick boots. A leather jacket covering up the whole outfit. His hands and neck adoring multiple pieces of sliver.

"I'm Felix. Call me Yongbok and I'll knock your teeth out. Okay! Now that we got that cover, where am I sitting teach? Need a nap and you're killing me by making me stand here so long." Felix says and everyone was shock to hear the deep voice with a hint of a different accent roll off the tongue.

"Oh, um! Why don't you sit next to Jisung! Jisung, sweetie." The teachers smile faded at the new students attitude. He was definitely not from around here and it was obvious.

A squirrel looking boy raise his hand. An empty spot next to him.

"Thanks teach. You're a peach." Felix gives finger guns before making his way over to the desk.

"Hi. I'm Jisung." The squirrel looking boy offers his hand as Felix sits down next to him.

"I know. The teacher literally said your name twice." Felix slouches in his seat. His arms folding behind his head.

Jisung retracts his hand as he says, "You're real cool. Why don't you sit with me and my friends at lunch?"

"Sure. Got nothing better to do." Felix shrugs.

"Quick question because I don't know if I'm seeing things, do you have a tongue piercing?" Jisung leans closer as he seen a flash of sliver on Felix's tongue.

"I also have my collar bones pierce." Felix pulls down his shirt to show his define collar bones.

Much like his star tongue piercing, three stars line the bone in his collar on each side.

"That's sick! Did it hurt?" Jisung asked.

"Not really but everyone's pain tolerance is different so don't go listening to me and do it. Don't ever listen to me." Felix lets his shirt go.

"I don't even listen to my mom so no problem." Jisung admits with a box smile.

"You know, I like you." Felix chuckles.

"Then you'll love my friends! Their names are Hyunjin and Seungmin! Hyunjin is the tall one and Seungmin is the puppy looking one!" Jisung explains.

"Do all of you look like animals?" Felix jokes.

"What do you mean?" Jisung tilts his head in confusion.

Felix reaches over and pinches Jisung cheek as he said, "Would you like a nut, squirrel?"

"Hey!" Jisung slaps his hand away making Felix laugh.

"You look like an animal too!" Jisung shoots back.

"What animal?" Felix laughs.

"A chick! Yeah! Like Tweety bird!" Jisung points at him.

"Tweety isn't a chick though."

"Oh shut up! I tried!"

————

"Hey, Jeongin. You hear about the new kid? He's pretty freaky from what I heard." Chan nudges Jeongin's side. The two outside so Jeongin can smoke a cigarette before their next class.

"Okay? Why should I care?" Jeongin took a puff of his cigarette.

"Maybe you could find someone just as creepy as you are." Chan jokes making Jeongin shake his head and flick his ashes at the older. Chan jumps back and pats his pants to get rid of everything.

"I'm not creepy. You're just boring." Jeongin mumbles.

"Sure. Yeah because a non-creepy person laughs at horror movies when the main characters get killed." Chan says.

"They deserve it! Why are all the main characters in scary movies so stupid! Specially the females! Like sexist much!" Jeongin defends himself.

"Calm down, Ruth Ginsburg." Chan jokes again making Jeongin go to flick his ashes but Chan was already running off.

Jeongin finished his cigarette, dropping it and crushing it under his boot. He fix his jacket before walking back inside the building.

Not many people dare to get in his way as he made his way down the hall. Chan wasn't lying when people thought he was creepy. He didn't mean to be. He just had different ideas that scared people.

The unknown scares people.

"Hey, did you see the new kid?" Changbin and Minho join his side.

"Why the fuck does everyone think I would care?" Jeongin groans.

"Because one, he's hot. Two, he's totally your type." Minho chuckles.

"I bet he isn't as hot as all of y'all are making him out to be." Jeongin rolled his eyes.

"Okay. See for yourself. There he is." Changbin points out the boy.

Jeongin looks over to see a blonde hair kid talking to who he knew as Jisung and Seungmin.

Jeongin couldn't really see the new kid as his back was turn.

"What's his name?" Jeongin whispered to Minho.

"Felix." Minho tells him.

Jeongin cups his mouth before shouting, "Hey Felix!"

The blonde turns at the mention of his name. A scowl on his face as he was looking for the person who dare shouted his name.

Okay, Jeongin couldn't lie. The boy was hot.

"Shit." Jeongin mumbled.

"Told you." Changbin laughs as he he hits his shoulder but quickly backed up incase he wanted to hit back.

Jeongin watch the blonde make his way over. A sense of power and confidence in his walk made Jeongin almost drool.

"Who are you and why are you calling my name?" Felix approach them.

"Well, I'm Changbin-" Changbin was cut off by Jeongin pushing him back by the face.

"Hi, I'm Jeongin. You're hot, lets make out." The younger gives his charm winning smile.

Felix look up at the taller but younger boy. His scowl forming into a smirk.

"You're cute. Maybe I'll take you up on your offer one day." Felix says before walking back to his friends.

Jeongin turn to his two older friends and grabbed them both by the collar to slam up against the lockers.

"Wait, I have a life man!" Minho panics with his eyes wide.

"He's mine. Got it?" Jeongin glares at both of them.

"Yes! Jesus Christ! Let go of us!" Changbin exclaims.

Jeongin let the two go so they both could catch a breathe.

"That goes for everyone. Make sure you spread the words, boys." Jeongin chuckles before walking off.

"How is he the youngest out of our friends?" Minho mumbles.

"I don't know. Ask Chan. He found him."

————

Small but only a start. Hope you enjoy. Peace. xx