7

With Hyunjin's words replaying in his head, Felix walked into school the next day with power in his steps. He was back to his normal makeup and clothing. He wore black skinny jeans that had rips along them with a black satin button up tucked in. His normal platform boots and jewelry accompanied him.

People almost scared to see Felix back to his normal self. 

Felix walked down the hall without caring that he was in people's way.

In his eyes, they were in his way.

Felix even bumped the shoulder of some cheerleader who gasped and curse at him. He just smirks and continues his way down the hall until he found what he was looking for.

Jeongin.

He found the younger talking to Chan and Minho. An unlit cigarette from his mouth as if he was about to go smoke.

"Yang Jeongin!" Felix shouts.

Jeongin almost took off running in fear of being in trouble but was stopped by Chan who chuckles and points out Felix.

Felix stands in front of Jeongin as he gripped his chin. The younger boys eyes widen as he looked down at him.

"Did I do something that I don't know about?" Jeongin asked.

"You're going to take me on another date and we're going to finish what he started on our last one but on my terms. Got it, lover boy?" Felix states as he pokes Jeongin's chest.

"Yes, sir." Jeongin smirks making Felix mimic the smirk as he took the cigarette from his mouth.

"Good." Felix says planting a rough kiss on his lips and then walking off quickly.

"What just happened?" Chan exclaims once he was gone.

"It was hot for one." Minho laughs.

Jeongin smiles at the direction Felix went as he slid down the locker he was against.

"I'm so fucking in love."

————

"This place is so fucking cool!"

Felix skipped ahead of Jeongin as he looked around. The younger had found an abounded amusement park and instantly knew that the older would like it.

"Look at the ferris wheel! Do you think we could climb it!" Felix points at the old Ferris wheel that rusted and about crumbling to pieces.

"I highly suggest we don't unless you want our next date to be in a hospital." Jeongin chuckles making Felix roll his eyes.

"So where are we setting up the picnic?" Felix asked.

"How about the carousel?" Jeongin points at the carousel.

Felix gasped and rushed over. His boots making the machine creak under his feet.

Jeongin smiles as he watches Felix skip around the machine, looking at the different horses.

"This is so pretty." Felix sighs as he spins himself around on a pole.

"Here, sit." Jeongin had sat down in one of the booth chairs that sat behind a horse.

Felix decided on hoping backwards on the horse in front of Jeongin. He smiled as Jeongin laughs at him.