4

"How was the date?" Jisung bounces up to Felix the Monday after their date. Hyunjin and Seungmin behind him.

"It was great. He took me to a cemetery, we had a picnic, jumped into a lake, and then we went back to his car and made out." Felix explains.

"You guys made out?"

"Fuck that! You guys went to a cemetery?"

Hyunjin and Jisung gave each other a look as they both caught different statements of what he said.

"It was romantic. I loved it." Felix nods.

"You two are made for each other." Seungmin rolled his eyes.

The bell rang making Felix say, "I got to go. See you fuckers later."

"See yah, chickie!" Jisung salutes him.

"Chip, chip!" Felix makes a mocking noise as he saluted him back before jogging off to class.

Felix makes his way into class, finding his seat in the back. He pulled out a notebook and a sharpie. Mainly wanting to doodle and not take notes like he was supposed to.

As he was doodling, he felt eyes on him. He was used to it by now but today it felt different. He could hear whispers about him. Today they were about his date with Jeongin.

Why was everyone so interested in his date with Jeongin?

Felix finally looks up to see mainly a group of girls looking at him. They were making a horrible attempt at whispering behind their hands as they gave him small peeks.

"Okay class, why don't we pair off and work with each other for the rest of class!" The teacher suggested making Felix smirk.

Felix stood up with his notebook and marker to make his way over to the girls. They quickly quiet down as they seen him approach.

"Hi ladies! Was hoping I could work with y'all!" Felix puts on a faux preppy attitude. Ready to scare the shit out of these girls.

"Uh, sure." One of them nods making Felix pull up a chair to sit backwards in.

"Oh my goodness! I love your nail color!" Felix grabs one of the girls hands to look at her nails.

"Thanks." She awkwardly pulls her hand back.

"It reminds me of the color of blood. You know?" Felix chuckles.

"Uh, no. I don't know." The girl says. The two other whispering something to each other.

"So, are any of you girls dating? I went out the other day and it was so great. He was so amazing, if you know what I mean." Felix made a motion with his hand towards his mouth.

All three girls eyes widen as they back up slightly. The bell ringing saved them as he they scrambled to grab their stuff and leave.

"Bye!" Felix gave a fake smile as he waved. Once they were out of sight, he stop smiling and rolls his eyes.

"Tramps."

————

"You little bitch!"

"I told you! I always win!"

Felix had bet that he could win a game of Slap Jack against Jeongin while they sat in the library for study hall.

"Pay up." Felix outstretches his hand with a grin.

Jeongin grabs Felix outstretch hand and pulls him in for a quick kiss.