2

"So, when can we get that make out going?"

Felix looks up from the book he was reading in the library to see Jeongin looking down at him. He was sitting sideways in a loveseat, his legs dangling over the edge.

"When I say." Felix pulls his book back up to hide a smile.

"Oh come on! I'm hot, you're hot! Hot people make out!" Jeongin groans.

Felix pulls his book back down to look at the younger who was almost throwing a tantrum.

"You're desperate. Almost bottom like desperate." Felix chuckles as he closes his book.

"I'm far from a bottom. Why don't we make out and see where it takes us so you can figure out yourself?" Jeongin smirks as he hands go to Felix's knee in front of him.

Felix leans forward as he says, "You wish, lover boy." Smacking his hands off his knees.

"I'll win you over one day." Jeongin watched Felix stand. Nonchalantly checking him out.

Today Felix wore a more tighter outfit that show off his body. He wore black skinny jeans with a graphic t-shirt and his normal leather jacket. His face had some sparkle to it today by some light makeup he wore.

"You'll never get me because I'm not a prize to be won." Felix giggles as he grabs his bag and starts to leave.

"How about this." Jeongin rushes to stand in front of him.

"What?" Felix sighs.

"I take you on a date. If you don't like it then I'll be done. If you do like it then we see where it takes us." Jeongin offers.

"Why should I waste my time with you?" Felix pushes past him.

"Because I can make it worth your wild." Jeongin caught up to him and grabs his wrist.

Felix was quick to grab the hand that held his wrist and shove him up against a wall. His other hand trapping Jeongin against the wall by his head.

"Usually I only like being this rough in bed but you know." Jeongin looks down at the older.

"Don't touch me." Felix growls.

"Come on. I see how you blush when I touch you." Jeongin teases as he flips them around.

Felix gasped as Jeongin stares down at him.

"Go out with me." Jeongin whispers.

"Why? You seem pretty flirty, why not try someone else." Felix whispers back.

"Maybe I don't want none of those basic bitches. You spark something in me." Jeongin admits.

"Bet you say that to everyone." Felix says.

"Why? You jealous that I'm talking to anyone but you?" Jeongin could tell he was getting under Felix's skin.

They're personalities just bouncing off each other.

"You wish. If I say yes to the date, will you let me go?" Felix sighs.

"Yes."

"Then fine. Let me go and give me your number."

————