8

"Mother, this is Jeongin."

Felix's Mother looked Jeongin up and down with her arms crossed. The boy gives a small wave with an awkward smile.

"And why is he here?" She asked Felix. 

"Because his mother is an ass and he needs somewhere to stay." Felix smiles innocently at his Mother.

"Ms. Lee, I didn't mean to intrude or anything." Jeongin says.

"Mother, you're scaring him. Stop being weird." Felix nudges her making her laugh.

"It's okay, Jeongin. I was just fucking with you. A course you can stay here. Just don't touch my chocolate and I don't want to hear anything." She warns making Jeongin blush.

"Thanks Mommy! Let's go to my room!" Felix pulls Jeongin towards the stairs.

Felix pulls Jeongin down into his room and lets his hand go so he could look around.

"Your room is pretty cool." Jeongin plops down on his chair.

"Thanks. My mother doesn't care as long as I clean it up regularly." Felix pulls off his platform. It made him go down a few inches.

"Your Mother scares me, honestly." He chuckles as Felix starts taking off all his jewelry.

"She has a tendency to do that." Felix then started unbuttoning his shirt. Jeongin blushes and looked away quickly.

"Don't tell me you're shy because you know I have abs." Felix laughs as he pulls off his shirt to grab a graphic t-shirt from his drawers.

"No. Just never seen you half naked like now." Jeongin whispers as he tries to keep from looking.

Felix puts on his new shirt and then shuffled down his jeans. Just being left in his boxers as he made his way over to Jeongin.

Felix straddled the younger. Jeongin freaking out as Felix was seriously half naked now as he sat on his lap.

"Don't tell me "Mr. Maknae on top" is flustered because I'm sitting on top of you." Felix smiles as he puts his hands on his shoulders.

"This is just the first time we've done anything like this." Jeongin says making Felix tilt his head to look at him.

"Did you forget about the time we made out in your car?" Felix whispers as traces his fingers down Jeongin's face.

"But you weren't on top of me." Jeongin whispers making Felix chuckle. He stood to pull Jeongin up and sit down in the chair himself.

"Then why don't you get on top of me." Felix spreads his legs open.

Jeongin felt his pants tighten as he looked down at Felix. He looked so pretty as he looked up at Jeongin with lust full eyes and parted lips. Just in a baggy shirt that had his pierced collarbones on display and boxers that show his thighs.

"Little bitch." Jeongin straddled Felix as he pulled him into a kiss. Felix kissed back quickly as gasped when Jeongin grind down on him.

Felix moans as Jeongin moves from his lips to his neck. He sucks and nibs at the skin to leave dark purple marks.

"Jeongin, ah." Felix whimpers as Jeongin movements against his crotch speed up. The rough fabric of jeans on his thin cover cock was sending waves of pleasure over him.

"Boys, dinner will be- oh!" Felix's mother quickly covers her eyes at the sight.

Jeongin shot off of Felix at her voice and scrambles to pull down his shirt to cover his boner.

"Mother!" Felix laughs as he grabs a blanket and covers his lap.

"I was just informing you that dinner will be ready in a hour." She chuckles before leaving the room.

Jeongin looks at Felix was laughing at the younger.

"So, you want to finish?"

"Fuck no!"

————

"Are those hickey's?" 

Felix touched his neck that was covered in dark marks as Jisung question him at lunch.

"Yes. Way to point out the obvious." Felix nods.

"Who gave them to you?" Seungmin asked as he flipped through his book.

"Hello, bitch." Jeongin comes up from behind and pulls his chin up to kiss him on the lips.

"I think we found our culprit." Hyunjin chuckles as Chan sits by him with a kiss on the cheek.

Felix stands so Jeongin could take his seat and him sit in his lap.

"You two are gross." Jisung shakes his head.

"You're just lonely, squirrel." Felix teases as he sticks his tongue out.

"Whatever chickie." Jisung sticking his tongue back at him.

"Chip, chip!" Felix giggles which Jisung couldn't help but smile at.

"What is that?" Jeongin asked as he referred to the noise Felix made.

"It's something we do. I call him squirrel and he calls me chickie. Whenever he does, I reply with that." Felix explains.

"Yeah, Jeongin. Keep up." Chan tosses a fry from Hyunjin's lunch at him.

"I hate you all." Jeongin sighs.

"But not me, huh?" Felix smiles down at him from his position. His hands cupping his cheeks.

"No. Never you." Jeongin smiles back and Felix softly kisses him.

"Get a room!"

"Hey Jisung, want to see how squirrel taste?"

————

"What about these?" Felix shows Jeongin another pair of platforms from his phone as Felix lays on the floor with Jeongin sitting in his chair.

"They look the same as the last one." Jeongin shrugs as he flips through a comic book.

"No. These have zippers. The others had buckles. God, you never pay attention." Felix fakes a scoff as he rolls over on his stomach, away from Jeongin.

Jeongin rolls his eyes as he tosses the comic book and stands from the chair to put himself on top of Felix. His face resting in his neck.

"You know, I really like you." Jeongin whispered as he places a soft kiss on Felix's neck.

"Feelings mutual." Felix hums as he sits his phone down. Closing his eyes so he could enjoy the feeling.

"Please. Just say it." Jeongin whispers as he kisses him again.

"I'm trying. I promise." Felix mumbles as he turns himself around so he was on his back again. Jeongin looks down at him as he props himself up on his forearms.

"I know. Just remember. I really like you." Jeongin smiles.

"And you just remember, the feeling is mutual."

————

Only two more chapters till the end. What do you think will happen?