5

"You've taken me to a cemetery for our first date. Now where else can you take me on the creepy level?"

Jeongin chuckles and pulls him along the path they were walking through the forest.

"It's not creepy. I think it's beautiful. Just carry the basket and be quiet." Jeongin says.

The two walk a little further before they come upon a small lake. A dock sat nearby with a small rowboat.

"Quick question, are you planning on drowning me?" Felix asked as he stopped in his tracks.

"I'm not really into water sports so no. Just get in the boat." Jeongin shakes his head as he walks down the dock.

"I'll sink us if you try to push me. I'm wearing too much jewelry and will sink." Felix says as he follows him.

Jeongin climbs into the boat and offers a hand to Felix. Felix hands him the basket first so he could sit it down then grab the hand.

The boat shakes a bit at the weight of Felix's shoes making him wheeze slightly.

"I'm taking these off. Like now." Felix sits down and quickly started unzipping them. He pulls them off and the boat seem to lift.

Felix letting a breathe as he seen the difference.

"You're really scared about sinking." Jeongin chuckles as he sits down across from Felix and grabs the oars.

"Yes. Drowning is like my number one fear." Felix admits as he holds the edge of the boat as Jeongin started paddling.

"Just keep an eye on the rope tied to the dock. If the boat starts to sink, grab the rope and pull yourself to safety." Jeongin explains.

Felix looks back at the rope that was tied around the dock that connected to the boat.

Felix took a deep breathe as he felt a little more relax with an escape plan.

Jeongin rows a little further towards the middle of the lake. Stopping there and pulling the oars in.

"So this where you wanted to take me?" Felix looked around.

"I think it's beautiful. Look around. The tree lines and the sky. The lake shining off the sun." Jeongin explains making Felix look around.

It was pretty but it didn't compare to their cemetery date. He giggles at the memories of it.

"What's so funny?" Jeongin asked as he opens their basket and pulls out some sandwiches.

"Just thinking our date from the other day. It was the best day of my life honestly." Felix smiles at Jeongin as he takes a sandwich.

"I'm glad to have the honor of causing your best day ever. Also it's turkey this time." Jeongin nods towards the sandwich that Felix was eating.

"Yum. Did mother dearest let you bring some more?" Felix giggles.

"She doesn't even know I'm gone. She went on a business trip and left me alone for a week. Which is why I have this." Jeongin pulls out a wine bottle.

"You stole your mother's wine?" Felix gasped as he took the bottle and read over it.

"She won't notice." Jeongin shrugs as he pulls out two glasses.

"Pour me some." Felix nods eagerly as he hands it back. Jeongin takes it as he pulls out a corkscrew. He adds the corkscrew to the stopper and slowly twisted it before pulling.

Felix giggles when the stopper goes flying and a little of the whine splashes.

"Well that's fun." Jeongin mumbles as he pours them both some. He definitely needed to drink something to do what he was about to.