9

Felix woke up with Jeongin snuggled up to his side. Feeling hot and sticky with the body close to him.

If you couldn't guess, yes. The two had finally done the do. Surprisedly, Felix was quiet enough to not concern his mother upstairs.

Felix pulled himself away from Jeongin and stumbled out of bed. He groans quietly as he grabbed a shirt from the floor and some boxers.

He made his way upstairs to find his mother in the kitchen and making some coffee.

Felix takes a seat at the table with his legs pulled up to his chest.

"Good morning." Felix yawns as his mother sits across from him. Sliding a cup of coffee over to him.

"So, how are you feeling?" She chuckles as she sips her own coffee.

"What do you mean?" Felix raises an eyebrow as picked up the mug.

"You got that "I just had sex" glow." She jokes making Felix smile innocently.

"At least you didn't hear us." Felix sips his coffee.

Jeongin then came trudging into the kitchen as he said, "Morning."

"Morning. Coffee?" Mother questions.

"No thank you. Just came to say morning and tell Felix that I'm getting in a quick shower before school." Jeongin kisses Felix's cheek.

"You're cute. Go shower." Felix giggles making Jeongin ruffle his hair and walk down the hall.

His mother waited to hear the shower start before saying, "You two are so in love."

"Mother, I haven't even said I like you yet. Love  is pretty stretch." Felix shakes his head as he taps his mug.

"So what. I can see the way you look at each other. You both look at each other like you're the only one in the room." She smiles.

Felix looks down at his coffee. Watching the liquid move in circles. Almost like a lake when a pebble is tossed.

"Mommy." Felix says quietly.

His mother sighs and puts her mug down to grab his arm.

"What's the matter, baby?" She asked softly.

"How do you know if they are the one?" He looks up at her. Tears in his eyes as he thinks about what she said.

He really cared about Jeongin but what if it was all an act again? What if he did let his guard down just to get hurt again? What if he is wasting his time?

So many what if's ran through his head he didn't even notice Jeongin had come into the room.

"Lix, what's the matter?" Jeongin was quick to crouch by his side.

Felix looked over at him with tears in his eyes. Jeongin had his wet hair in his face as he stare at him with concern.

"Nothing. Just feelings are mutual."

————

"Felix, you listening?"

Jisung waves his hand in front of Felix's face as they sat in the cafeteria for lunch.

Felix shakes his head and looks at his friends who sat in front of him.

"Yeah. Sorry." Felix smiles at them.

"You alright, Lix?" Seungmin asked.

"A course. Just thinking." Felix nods.

"Hey." Chan came up to Hyunjin. Minho and Changbin behind him.

"Where's Jeongin?" Felix asked.

"Probably outside smoking." Chan says making Felix stands and grabs his stuff.

"I'll see you guys later." Felix smiles at them again.

"See you later, chickie!" Jisung waves making Felix salute him with a "Chip, chip!"

Felix heads outside towards the corridor where Jeongin would always be smoking.

Felix walked down the steps and looked at the normal spot where Jeongin would be.

He stopped when he seen a girl talking to Jeongin. They looked pretty close as the girl hands him something.

Felix felt that familiar hit of pain in his chest when he seen someone he thought he liked being close with someone else.

He held his chest as he tried to hold back tears that were threatening to fall.

Jeongin felt the stares so he looked over and seen Felix staring at them. He waves for him to come over as he the girl says bye and leaves.

Felix wipes his tears as he made his way over. Plastering a fake smile on his face when he got close enough to Jeongin.

"Hey." Felix softly says.

"Hey, baby. What's the matter?" Jeongin could see his attitude change as he pulls him into his lap.

Felix sat on his lap as he takes the cigarette from his fingers to take his own puff.

"Nothing. Just happy to see you." Felix lies as he flicks the ashes of the cigarette.

"I'm happy to see you too. How you feeling after last night?" Jeongin rubs his lower back.

"I told you. I feel great. No need to worry. You were the best I've ever had." Felix chuckles as Jeongin takes back his cigarette.

"I'm glad I could make you feel great." Jeongin smiles at him. Felix turns to look at him so he could plant a kiss on his lips.

"Maybe you could make me feel good again when we get home?" Felix suggested.

"No. You need to chill and relax. I don't want to hurt you." Jeongin shakes his head as he takes a hit of the cigarette.

Felix forced himself to say the next words, "You could never hurt me."

Jeongin puts his cigarette out so he could look at him in the eye as he said, "Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yes, lover boy."

————

Short but I want to get the next chapter done because it's the last and I'm kinda stressing because my dumb ass can't stop writing new books and I need to focus on my others. This is why I make my stories short so I don't have to worry about trudging out long books. Hope you enjoyed. Peace. xx