10

- FLASHBACK -

"Here. I didn't think you would be into arts and crafts." The girl hands Jeongin a bag of some supplies. She was from the art department so Jeongin asked her for some stuff.

"It's going to be a gift." Jeongin admits as he sits the bag by his side.

"Aw, scary little emo boy has a soft spot for someone." She teases. Jeongin flicks her off before he looks over to his side. Felix stood off the distance, watching them.

Jeongin waves him over as the girl looked over at him. "That's him?"

"Yeah. My little bitch." Jeongin chuckles as he takes a puff of his cigarette.

"He's pretty. Don't break his heart." She says before walking off. Felix approaching as she did.

"Hey." Felix softly says.

"Hey, baby. What's the matter?" Jeongin could see his attitude change as he pulls him into his lap.

Felix sat on his lap as he takes the cigarette from his fingers to take his own puff.

"Nothing. Just happy to see you." Felix lies as he flicks the ashes of the cigarette.

"I'm happy to see you too. How you feeling after last night?" Jeongin rubs his lower back.

"I told you. I feel great. No need to worry. You were the best I've ever had." Felix chuckles as Jeongin takes back his cigarette.

"I'm glad I could make you feel great." Jeongin smiles at him. Felix turns to look at him so he could plant a kiss on his lips.

"Maybe you could make me feel good again when we get home?" Felix suggested.

"No. You need to chill and relax. I don't want to hurt you." Jeongin shakes his head as he takes a hit of the cigarette.

Felix forced himself to say the next words, "You could never hurt me."

Jeongin puts his cigarette out so he could look at him in the eye as he said, "Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yes, lover boy." He smiles.

"I like that name from you." Jeongin admits.

"It's sweet compared to the name you gave me." Felix rolls his eyes.

"What? My little bitch fits you perfectly." Jeongin tickles along Felix's side making him laugh loudly.

"No! Stop!" Felix laughs as he tries to break free.

"Nope! You're mine forever!" Jeongin pulls him closer as he smiles at his laughing face.

"Stop!" Felix jumps up from his grasp and takes off running. Jeongin quick on his feet to chase after him.

"Come back here!" Jeongin shouts as they run towards the football field.

Felix looked back at him with a smile as he runs on the field. He looks forward and picks up his pace. Almost getting away before Jeongin was tackling him to the ground.