6

Jeongin had made sure to tell everyone he knew, including Felix's friends to not bring up the date.

He should have known that confessing his feelings would be useless but Felix must have freaked out for a reason. He must have had a bad experience with love. Jeongin had to understand where he was coming from.

Even if it hurt him.

Jeongin did want to make an apology though. He made Felix have a panic attack and by the time he woke up, he was gone.

The next day at school, Jeongin had put a rose in Felix's locker with a note. He wanted things to go back to the way they were because now Felix was avoiding him at all cost.

Jeongin watch from a safe distance as Felix approach his locker with Jisung. The two chatting away like normal but you could see something was wrong with Felix. He dressed in a normal outfit of just a hoodie and jeans instead of his all out outfits. No makeup or jewelry. He was just a plain high school student.

Not Lee Felix.

Felix open his locker and seen the rose. Picking the note up with the rose. He read over it and his smile turn into a scowl. He slam the locker shut and marched over to a trash can. Throwing both the note and rose away.

Jeongin sighs as Felix walks away with Jisung questioning the out rage.

Jeongin just turns and walks off to class like he normally would. Thinking up of another plan to apologize to Felix.

Once Felix seen that Jeongin was gone, he tiptoed back to the trash can and pick out the rose that laid on the top.

"I'm sorry." Felix sighs as he twirls the flower between his fingers.

Felix wanted to forgive Jeongin. He wanted to run back into his arms and say sorry himself for how he acted. He was just scared to have his heart broken like he did with his first love.

Yes, the American boy broke his heart.

When Felix lived in Australia, they had an exchange student from America. Felix instantly notice how the American boy would get all fluster and shy around him. It was cute and it got Felix hooked. They started dating after Felix asked the American boy. Turns out that the American boy was only giving Felix attention because of a stupid dare. When he first came to their school, he became friends with a group of guys who hated Felix and they dare him to get Felix to sleep with him. Felix stupidly fell for the trap and the American boy won his dare. Which is why he is the person he is today.

Believe it or not, he was once a sweet and innocent boy.

————

"He loves. He loves me not. He loves me. He loves me not." Felix was sitting outside with the rose by his side. Another flower in his hand as he picked the different petals off. Doing a stupid childish thing to only mess with his feelings further.

Felix frowns when he lands on the last petal and he was on "He loves me not."

"Stupid flower. I didn't ask you anyways." Felix tosses the flower with a huff.

The courtyard was quiet because it was third period and despite him suppose to be in class, he needed a breathe of fresh air.

"Felix?"

Felix turn at the call of his name. Chan was walking down the stairs with Hyunjin under his arm.

"What are you two doing?" Felix turn back to put his chin in his hand.

"We were going to skip the rest of the day to go swimming at the lake." Hyunjin explains as they now stand in front of Chan.

"Well have fun." Felix mumbles.

Hyunjin sighs and whispers something to Chan that made him leave them.

Hyunjin squats down in front of Felix as he said, "You can't avoid this forever."

"What are you talking about?" Felix says.

"Jeongin's confession. We all know because he told us not to mention the date you guys had." Hyunjin tucks a hair behind Felix's ear.

Felix sniffles a bit as he looked at Hyunjin. His eyes becoming glossy at the memory of how their date went wrong.

"Jin, I don't know what to do." Felix whispers.

"Well, you like him too don't you?" Hyunjin tilts his head.

"Yes but what if he's just fucking with me! What if he just wants to use me like everyone else!" Felix grips his hair and the tears finally started to fall.

"Jeongin isn't like that, babe! Calm down!" Hyunjin pulls his hands away from his hair.

"How do you know!" Felix shouts.

"I don't know! That's why you have to say fuck it and give it a shot! If he does end up hurting you, hurt him the fuck back!" Hyunjin shouts back.

Felix sniffles as Hyunjin's words repeat in his head.

"If he does end up hurting you, hurt him the fuck back!"

"You're right." Felix giggles. It was almost evilly. Hyunjin didn't know if he should have used those choice of words.

Hyunjin lets go of Felix's hands. The younger instantly picking up the rose from his side. Twirling it between his fingers as he eyes it carefully.

"You good?" Hyunjin asked with nervous eyes. Felix just nods as he smirks at the rose.

Felix almost forget who he was for a moment.

Someone who always wins.

————