Chapter 11 // The last days of Summer break

———

Ah, the last days of Summer break.

School was daunting over them all. Once this break ended, the largest break in the year was over. It was mentally draining. Why couldn't they just get medium sized breaks throughout the whole year?

...Well, Naegi would somehow find a way to whine about that. Anyway, Summer break was fun. Naegi hung out with his friends as always. They all went to a fair and Asahina got one of the largest plush bears that Naegi had ever seen. It was a pink bear with a green ribbon around its neck. Asahina ended up naming the bear 'Plushy'.

*

Asahina: As I was saying, Plushy is so softtttttt!! And thanks for winning it for me Naegiii^-^
Naegi: No problem. I surprised even myself by winning anyway.
Maizono: Sorry, I must go. I can't miss my show! Bye guys <3
Asahina: Bye Maizono!!!!
Owada: See ya.
Ogami: Very well. Enjoy your show.
Ishimaru: Good day to you, Maizono.
Naegi: See you later Maizono!

*

Everyone ended up deciding to log off including Naegi after Maizono had to leave. Naegi was happy and felt very lucky to have such nice, close friends. All Naegi wished for though was that he and Byakuya went to the same school and could finally hang out together more outside of the period from when they're waiting for the train and on it.

Now was the last Saturday of their break. All they could look forward too from there was up until Tuesday, then returning Wednesday at school.

Naegi sighed, laying down back facing the mattress of his bed. Honestly, Naegi loved to think about being able to see Byakuya every weekday again. They'd known each other for nearly 5 months now, yet these this 1 month and 10 days of a Summer break has been only separation for the two. Naegi talked to Byakuya on a daily basis online, but they only saw each other right as the break started. Naegi sighed. Then at least one good thing will come out of the end of this break.

Naegi can be with Byakuya once more.

———