Breakfast and Confessions

Scarlett's POV
I go downstairs to find Alex at the table with A plate of French toast with a glass of milk. He is attempting to act cool like it was no problem but I can see he was running ragged. He comes up to me and hugs me tight

"Good Morning Beautiful." He whispers in my ear. I feel his hot breath on my neck causing goosebumps to appear on my skin.

"Good Morning." I reply back my voice cracking causing me to blush. I hear the low rumble of his laughter.

"That was cute, anyways are you hungry?" He says suddenly.

"Starving," I reply.

"Good, cause I made breakfast.

"No duh." I say to myself

"Aww, you didn't have to." I respond

"Oh, but I wanted to." He retorts lifting his eyebrow. I giggle at this and he pulls out a chair motioning me to it. I smile and sit down and he gently pushes my chair in and sits down himself. I pick up my fork and take a bite of the French Toast.

"H-how is it?" He stutters obviously nervous.

"It's amazing! I never knew you could cook." I say voice raising a little more than planned.

"Yea, I don't much but, I do know some skills." He responds modestly and twiddles his thumbs. I take another bite of the delicious French Toast, savoring it. Just then I noticed he didn't have anything to eat.

"Didn't you make yourself any?" I ask

"No, I didn't have time and I'm not really hungry." He responds.

"Well, that just won't do." I hastily get up and quickly make him a a bacon and cheese omelet within 5 mins
I sat it in front of him. He gawks at it.

"Holy Crap, Scar! I never knew you could cook!" He exclaims, and I blush at my new nickname.

"I've had some practice." I respond proudly, sitting back down.

"Well, that's freaking obvious!" He exclaims.

"This Is a déjà vu moment, just like when we first met you said almost the same exact thing about my drawing." I laugh.

He pauses for a moment that laughs. "You're right!"

I take a bite of the French Toast and he takes a bite of the omelet.

"Oh my God this is so good." He says.
"Thank you, this is really good too. Thank you for doing this for me." I smile at him.

"No problem, I wanted to do this, thank you for making this for me." He smiles back.

"You're welcome, it wasn't fair that I was eating and you weren't." I reason.

As we finish eating we talk about our interests. Once we finished we put our dishes in the sink and I went upstairs and went in the bathroom and started the shower. I stripped once the water was hot enough and got into the shower. I wash my hair with my normal Pantene Color care products and washed my body with my Black Veil Brides, rose body wash. I walked out of the shower dry my body and smile to see that Alex brought me a clean set of clothes for me to wear. I quickly slip them on to see he picked out a pair of black skinny jeans and a Sleeping With Sirens shirt and a brand new Sleeping With Sirens bracelets that says "wrists are for bracelets not for cutting." It is the exact one I have him a few nights ago. I smile, take the tag off of it and slip it on my wrist. I take out my black Revlon hair dryer and straighter blow dry, straighten, and tease my hair, and decided not to bother with makeup. I clean up the bathroom and head to the living room and hug Alex tightly.

"Thank you so much for the bracelet." I say, my voice muffled against his chest. He hugs back, and pets my hair.

"You're welcome."

He plants a kiss on my forehead and leads me to the couch. We sit down and decide to watch The Nighmare Before Christmas. I snuggle against him and he wraps his arm around my shoulder and holds my hand. I smile and look up at him. He smiles down at me and leans in, I close my eyes and our lips meet. His lips are soft and gentle against mine and feel his cold lip ring against my lips. I smile against his lips and feel his arm snake around my waist and pull me into his lap and pulls me closer, deepening the kiss. I kiss back and he pulls away slowly and gently.
"I love you Scarlett." He whispers
I feel butterflies flutter in my stomach and reply back honestly
"I love you too, Alex."
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________