Chapter 10

Recap:
"I love you Scarlett." He whispers
I feel Butterflies in my stomach and reply honestly.
"I love you too Alex.

Alex's P.O.V
My heart jumped with joy. "She said it! She actually loves me!" I exclaim to myself. I smile wide and hug her small frame tightly. She hugs me back and we look into each others eyes I start to lean in and she follows-

"Hey everybody!" A guy around my age exclaims bursting through the door. I feel Scarlett jump off my lap and to the side of me.

"Oh hey, Brandon, geez you have got to give me a warning sign before you do that, you about gave me a freaking heart attack!" Scarlett says, her hand covering her heart. Brandon laughs than stops and glares protectively at me.

"Who is this guy?" He says motioning his hands towards me.

"Oh, this is my boyfriend, Alex. Alex, this is my brother Brandon." He walks towards me and I stand up.

"Nice to meet you dude!" He thrusts his hand out for me to get shake. I flinch than shake his hand lightly and he shakes mine hard. Well, it seems he works out a lot.

"You too." I say trying to seem not frightened, even though he scared the living dfstjgkdtwntreig out to of me.

"I'm cool with you dating my lil sis, but if you hurt her I will kick your butt to next week." He goes from joking to serious in a flat second.

"Trust me on this Brandon, I love your sister more than anything., I will not hurt her and I won't let her get hurt. If I do feel free to knock the $#*% out of me." I say earnestly In a low voice.

Brandon holds his hands up. "Woah dude, you actually scared me there, I can tell you will knock the crap out of anyone who messes with her,

I like that." He smiles and I laugh.

"Seen Darren Lockwood lately?" I ask
"Yes, man someone beat the crap out of him!" He laughs

"Yea, that was me." I say proudly.

Brandon's eyes widen "That was you!?" He exclaims Scarlett links her arm in mine

"Yes, Alex did that to him, protecting me." She smiles.

"Wow, I'm impressed, now I defiantly know I can trust you with my sister. " Brandon says

"Thanks man." I speak.

"No problem, bro." He grins.

"Well, I have a crap ton of home work to get done so I'll see you later." He says, kisses Scarlett's forehead, pats me on the back and goes upstairs.

"Well, that went well." Scarlett giggles

"Yea it did. Honestly, when he burst through the door it scared the crap out of me." I admit.

"Yea, me too. I swear we need to put a bell on him." Scar jokes.

I laugh and hug her tiny frame again. I look down at her and she looks up at me. I lean down and kiss her nose. A blush floods her cheeks and I chuckle.

"I swear your are so freaking adorable!" I exclaim

"No, you are." She says poking my cheek. I pick her up and she squeals.

No, you are!" I say and chuckle.

I put her down and kiss her lips gently. She kisses back and I smile against her lips. Our lips move in sync, I wrap my arms around her waist and she wraps her arms around my neck. My phones vibrates in my pocket. I mentally groan and pull away from the kiss and dig in my pocket for my phone.
I slide to answer.
"Hello?"

"Alexander Lee Pierce, where on earth are you!?" My mother screeches through the phone.

"I'm at my friend house." I say, mouthing "I'll tell her later, now is not the time." To Scar.

"Oh, ok well you didn't tell me so I was worried. Anyway, it's time to come home. Your little Sister misses you as do I and I bet you have home work." She replies calmly. I mentally curse at myself forgetting about homework.

"Ok, I'll be home soon." I sigh.

"Ok, love you sweetie." She responds

"Love you too mom." I say back then hang up sliding my phone back into my pocket.

" I'm sorry, I have to leave now." I sigh.
"Aww, ok... Text or call me when you get home?" Scarlett asks hopeful.
"Of course." I smile and kiss her nose. She smiles and I kiss her goodbye and head out the door to my car. I get in start my car and drive off waving back at scar who was waving at me through the window.

"God I love her." I say to myself

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Picture of Brandon at top of chapter! Hope you enjoyed!