Chapter 14

Alex's POV
I shift in my bed trying to get comfortable in this ungodly hospital bed. My mind starts to wonder off and I start to bombard myself with questions
"Is Scarlett ok?"

"Will Darren pick on her cause I'm not there?"

"Will those self defense lessons I taught her help if he does?"

(Flash back)
"Ok Scar, now mock the stance I'm in." She hesitates and slowly goes into the stance and her face lights up when she gets it.I smile at her excitement.
"Good now I'm going to act like I'm going to punch you, and when my fist gets close enough for you to grab, grab it and twist it, got it?" She nods and I act as if I'm about to punch her, her face looks petrified but, she does as I told her to. Surprised at her strength, I regain myself. "Ok, now swipe your strongest foot at my legs." She does so with surprising strength, tripping me . "Now, swing my arm down!" I command. She does so and I flip onto the ground, having the wind knocked out of me. She covers her mouth in shock. I retain my breath and stand up.
"My Lord Scar, you have a lot of strength!" I exclaim. She runs and hugs me.
"Thank you." She mumbles against my chest.
"You're welcome, love." I bend my head down and kiss her forehead

(Flashback end)
"She is very strong." I say to myself aloud.
Still worried, I look over and see that my keys were left here when Scar brought my car and my mom drove her home. I yank out my I.V causing me to wince, rip off the heart monitor. I quickly walk to the bathroom, since I can't run worth crap and change into my old clothes. Once completed, I silently peak my head out of the door. Seeing no one there, I dash as fast as I can towards the elevator, exit the hospital, get into my car, and drive to school. I park my car and jump out and run into the school, searching for Scarlett. The bell rings and students pile out of classrooms. I push and shove my way to scars locker and she stands there, mouth agape. "Alex!? What are you doing here?!?."

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
To be continued......😶

Sorry it's so short.....haven't had much motivation lately. I didn't want to keep you guys waiting for much longer, so I figured to give you this much, hope you enjoyed!
I'll update as soon as possible
~A.A