Memories

O'Connell, B (Eilish)

The light in the hall flickered as the head nurse here rolled in the cart with everyone's medication on it. I don't like her though. She's a bitch who just stares at you till you swallow your pills. Fucking weirdo.

"Eilish, medication" she says as she stops at the front of my room. I get up from my chair, walk to the front and got my meds. She watches me swallow, takes back the cup and then walks away. See? Weirdo.

I gather my stuff and signal the guard that I want to go shower. No jacket, but I still have to be shackled while going. Can't be too careful I sung in my head as a giggle left my lips.

"What it do baybee!" Calliope yelled from her shower stall as we entered the bathroom. The female nurses took over in removing my shackles, then went back to their places. The bathroom is set up obviously like a communal. There's nothing in here that could possibly be harmful for us, and a plus is we also have bathtubs. Guess being clean is more important.

I decided to have a bath today, and I set up close to Calliope so we could talk. "How have your sessions been so far?" I asked her while I set the bath up. "Boring" she said with an eyeroll. "I have this middle aged lady. Amy or something" she said waving her hand around. "What about you? You got that new one right? How'd you get that done?" She asked turning to me. "Who'd you seduce for it? Spill Eilish" she smiled.

"Wouldn't you like to know" I said sticking my tongue out as she laughed at me. "I actually have a session today. I've been trying to mess with her, get under her skin, somethinggg but nothing's working so far." I pouted

"Why not try actually telling her something real? You said she's been asking questions right?" She said pulling her sweatshirt over her head.

We both finished getting dressed and got sent to our rooms. Unfortunately, Calliope is at the end of the hall and mine is at the beginning. They hate us together. As they should.

Think of all the damage we could cause here

I grinned at the thought of me and Calliope ruining people's shit for the fun of it. "Eilish! Time for your session" my guard called out. Remember last time when my guard was scared of me? This one's better. He's not a pussy and thats fun for me.

I got to her door and did the procedure of checking my shackles etc. And then it was just me and her.

Hmm, she looks different today.

She had her hair in a ponytail and a large sweater. Overall, super comfy. "What's with the change of look today Ms. Roberts? Trying to get on my good side?" I smirked as I say criss-cross on the couch.

"Actually Eilish, I'd like to try a different approach with you. So today, we're gonna start with a bit of word association. Its where I say a word and you say the first thing that comes to mind. Good?" She asked as she got her notepad and pen ready.

"Sure, hit me mamas" I said getting comfortable.
"Okay first word. Yellow"
"Sun"

"Vanilla"
"Sex"

"Water"
"Ocean"

"Rope"
"Kinky"

"Home"
"Asylums"

She wrote something down on her notepad and then asked another one that I didn't need to hear.

"What about family?" She asked looking up at me. I scoffed as I thought about them. "Not worth mentioning" I said shifting on the couch. "It's okay, if you don't want to talk about it. Would you like to move on to something else" she asked. I nodded.

"How have things been going with being here?" She asked. "It's okay. I've made a friend, aren't you proud of me?" I smiled mockingly. She still hasn't given me anything to work with but it's fine.
Till it's not

"Very. And your medication, is it at the right dose? How do you feel on it?" She asked. "Fine, I guess" I shrugged. "So you don't need me to refer you to our psychiatrists?" She asked. "I think the fuck not" I scoffed.

"Okay." She said and wrote something down.  For a second, it looked like she smiled a bit but it went by too fast. Ooh she's good. "Is there anything else you'd like to talk about before we end today?" She asked closing her notepad and getting up to go to her desk.

"Uh, can I make a visitation request?" I asked hesitantly. "Yes of course. Who's it for?" She pulled out a visitation card from her desk for me. She can easily drop it off at the front for the secretary to put on my list.

"Lucie Anthony. I don't know her number but she's the head nurse at the last place I was at; Eudoxy." I explained. "Okay. I can look into this for you. I'll drop it off later." She said before pressing the button to signal my guard coming in. "Good session today. I'll see you on Monday Eilish" she said as I walked out.

I got back to my room and was removed out of my jacket to be free.
What if they deny my request?
Lucie won't show
WE SHOULD TRY TO LEAVE
You think she's gonna show up for you?
It'll be Just.Like.Last. Time.

"No it won't" I whimpered as my tics started flaring up. "She'll show up for me." I tried to control my breathing so that they'd calm down. I remember the last time I waited around for someone.

"Alright Eilish, time for your visit" an officer said at my door.  I put my shoes on and got my notebook. I wanted to show them my drawings that I did. I got there and sat down and waited. "Why aren't they here yet?" I whispered to myself. And waited. For the whole hour, I sat there and waited and they never showed up. As the time went by my mood went from excitement to hurt, to anger.

I promised myself from that moment, I'd never waste my time on so-called family. I'd never let anybody else in to hurt me.

AND IF THEY DO TRY, WE WILL.

"You can't be here anymore"

One

"This is for your own good"

Two

"You're a monster"

Three

The alarms rang off and when I came to, my room was destroyed. The last thing I remember is that bitch nurse injecting me with something.

◇◇

Now we know a little about why Eilish is the way she is.

I get more excited as I write lol.  Can't wait to give you guys the plot twists I have planned. 🙂

Thank you for reading!
Any predictions?

- K 💕