Chapter 36

Eun ho didn't realize when Kyungsoo left the library, she was looking at the history section of the library which the four members already went through, even she had gone through almost each and every one of them and was now looking for a specific book which she had seen earlier when Jongin was not awake. it talked about another library in the castle, and it was also shown in the old maps of the castle. she had tried to look for this secret library but where the library should've been, stood the King's office.

she could've just gone in and checked it out, but she felt like it was something she should ask for Jongin's permission first. no matter what the members said, she still felt that the door to the king's office was something very, very personal to Jongin and it should be with him, that she explores the room. on the last shelf, she finally located the book she was looking for.

it was a beautiful rustic hardcover book, Eun ho bent down, to take out the book, thankfully she still remembered how the book looked like because if she didn't, she would've been having a really bad time finding it. as she stood up with the book in her hand and turned, to find Jongin standing right behind her. " o my god, Jongin you scared me. " Eun ho said as she pushed Jongin lightly to move away from her. " hehe sorry. did you get what you were looking for? " he asked, Eun ho nodded, and handed him the book.

" what do we have here? " Jongin asked. he opened the book and went through some pages and kept the book on the table. " I saw it while going through the library when you were........ when you were unconscious. " Eun ho whispered the last part as she stood in front of the table, her hands on the book. Jongin looked at her, a soft smile on his face, he left the table and walked to stand behind Eun ho.

he wrapped his arms around her waist and kept his head on her shoulder, making sure that he held her close. Eun ho placed her hand on top of Jongin's hand lightly caressing. " what did you find? " he asked softly. Eun ho relaxed and leaned back in the hug, her back touching his chest. she flipped the pages and reached a map. " I found this. at first, I thought that it was a map of someplace else, but it turns out it's the map of this castle. " " is there something inside the castle? " Jongin asked. " yeah, I think it's a kind of secret library of your parents. " Jongin didn't say anything and let Eun ho continue.

"I followed the map, and I reached here." she pointed to where it read the King's office. " i... I thought of going inside by myself, but then I thought it would be better to go in there with you. you are the crown prince, you should be the only one to be allowed in there. " Jongin sighed, and held her closer. " so you think we might get something in there?" " i... I don't really know. we can try. it's a private library, maybe the king and the queen had specific books or information which they did not want to reveal to the many people who came in and out of the castle including the many workers in the castle. and to see that the room is not shown in most of the maps of the castle. it can be that there really must be something down there which can help us " Eun ho said.

Jongin agreed with her logic, it is possible that his parents kept some information, secret. yes, they had strong alliances with the royal families of the other members but still, there were many other royalties who wanted to infiltrate or get their hands on something which they could use against them. " we can surely try, looking there." Jongin said. Eun ho turned around to face him, still in his embrace. " really? " Her eyes lightening up in excitement. " yeah really, why are you so excited?" Jongin said, smiling at her reaction, tucking a lock of hair behind her ear.

" Suho Hyung said that you may not want to go in there, so I was just hoping that you will agree to go. " Jongin sighed again, "I can't run away from them all time. one day or another I had to face it and enter my father's office. I didn't want to go in there, because I felt like I didn't deserve to walk the same space as him. but now, I know that my parents would've wanted me to do everything in my power for the sake of Worenia and I'm not going to back away from it." Eun ho smiled at him, she didn't say anything and just pressed their foreheads together. " thank you" she whispered.