𝟮𝟳

Minjoo takes the seat in front of Y/N with no time wasted. She has many questions she wants to ask, to clear some of her mind. But what's the question that she wanted to ask the most?

She doesn't know.
Everything that happened now wouldn't be related to her right now if she didn't suggest the plan.
If she agreed to Y/N that time, right now she might still be crying over Chaewon, but not worrying about how things will be.

"Are you not going to ask anything at all?" Y/N softly tapped the table with a certain beat. He's not being impatient. But afraid of what she will ask.

He might say he will answer all of it, will it be a lie he makes right on the spot or a truthful answer?

"Sigh, does it bother you that much, Minjoo? Me as the eldest son of Park Jinsi? Was my age not included in all your reports about me?"

" What bothered me the most was what you said to my parents."

Y/N nods his head, he isn't surprised that she heard it, but the fact she can act like she didn't at that time.

"Well, it's the truth. If they decided to help that dad of mine... Losing wealth is a thing but losing you is what your parent fear the most."

'And I, too. Is scare of losing you now.'

"... Everything that Mr Park is experiencing presently, all are related to you, isn't it?"

Y/N nod his head.

"Why?"

He looks at her.
"For trying to erase my existence, then suddenly wanting me back when he thinks I have value. As if I was just a thing and not a human. Everything is a trade to him. If he thinks you don't have value, he will toss you away and get you back when you have advantages to help him."

Y/N is starting to hear the customers sitting around the tables near discussing the news info and comparing their looks. He will not lie, the CCTV video capturing quality must be that good, or someone spends some money to make it 4K.

"Minjoo, all you have to know is that I had everything planned before I even met you. You were not in it. Your family isn't too. At any point, you're free to call off this engagement for the safety of your loved ones and yourself. I have to go-"

Before he finishes his sentence, Minjoo passes him a key.

Y/N look at it confusingly, like what key is this for?
Why did she pass him a key?

"I still have lots of questions that I would like to ask."

Y/N points at the phone as if telling Minjoo to message him.

"Face. To. Face. My apartment key is with you. If you're not there, I won't be able to go home."

.......

Dear Y/N, for your own health and safety I would recommend that you just pass Hyewon the key and run

Dear Y/N, for your own health and safety I would recommend that you just pass Hyewon the key and run. :)