𝟏𝟔

Chaewon doesn't know what or how to react to Y/N.
"Hey Chaewon, where's Hitomi?" Minjoo let out a tiny smile.

It hurts her a bit to see Chaewon looking lost like a kid currently. During the shopping just now, Minjoo has decided. Even if Chaewon is willing to fight for her in the future. She's not turning back anymore. She might not know Y/N that much yet, and she might regret it in the future too.
All doesn't matter anymore, as long she's feeling happy right now.

"Hey, Minjoo and Y/N. She had some urgent matters." Chaewon won't avoid them, might as well face them. Chaewon smile and left after.

Seeing Minjoo smile just now, she realizes that. She no longer had the chance to fight for her anymore, she has no right. All she able to ask herself to do is to treat Hitomi best as she could, she already mistreats Minjoo, she can't hurt Hitomi too now.

"She doesn't seem too well seeing us again isn't she?" Y/N asked as he looks towards where Chaewon was walking to.
Minjoo pulled the hand that she's still holding on, "maybe, let's just go now. I scare that the ice cream will melt by the time we reached my apartment." Seeing how Minjoo pouts makes Y/N really wants to pinch her nose softly.

'Don't get ahead of this Y/N, this relationship we both had wasn't genuine since the beginning.' He reminds himself. If he continues to act this way, he won't be able to leave Minjoo alone when the times come. He knows that. And that couldn't happen, it will ruin his scheme.

----

As Y/N steps in the apartment Minjoo lives in, questions start popping out in his head.

"

"... Where am I sleeping tonight?"
He asks, places the bags on the kitchen counter, and continues to look at the interior of the place.
Minjoo looks at him uncertainty, "well...you have two choices. The couch or -"
"Okay, I will take the couch spot." He answered without listening to the second option, "the spot beside me..."

Y/N sits down on the couch and places his backpack beside it.
"Yah, Kim Minjoo! What if I really took the second option? Are you really going to let me sleep beside you?" She squats down in front of Y/N and places her hands on Y/N's lap.

"I agreed to pay you back with the body, so yes. I will let you sleep beside me. " Y/N stood up immediately and distance himself from her. "Woo woo, no! I'm not here for that! Please remember that I'm just here to catch whoever was behind the knocking and trying to break in. "

Minjoo, who laughed out loud as she couldn't control it anymore. "I mean by becoming your body pillows, what are you thinking about Y/N? Naughty. " He just looks at her, speechless. "...Okay, I'm wrong this time." He sigh.

He heard the sound of stomach growling after that, "you hungry? Do you want me to cook something for you with what we brought just now, or you will be okay with the cakes I brought?" She thinks for a bit, "I should be alright with just the cakes, the plates are placed in..."

As Minjoo starts on one of it, she looks at Y/N

Y/N smiles at her, "Why you're looking at me? Enjoy the cake!" She then points at him, "What about you then?"
He shakes his head, "I'm not hungry, if I'm hungry later on I will use your kitchen and cook a packet of instant ramen."

She takes the cake that she had a bite of and places it in front of Y/N mouth. "Ahh, open your mouth." Y/N keeps leaning back, "I... Don't really like sweet.." While Minjoo keeps leaning in, "Eat! It's nice, not every sweet either!"

No matter how's Y/N rejects it, Minjoo doesn't give up too.
So in the end, he took a bite too. "Good boy!" She pats his head.

"...Why do I feel like you're treating me like a kid right now.."
Y/N mumbled as he gets off the crumbs on Minjoo's face.