𝟏𝟓

Although the radio is on, no one is listening to it during the ride.
Y/N been asking Minjoo lots of questions.
Her favorite drinks, what she disliked to eat, her best memories, any questions that he could think of.
At least, he thinks that he knows Minjoo a bit better after all of it. He's still bothered by the fact that Chaewon was indeed jealous when he introduced himself as Minjoo's fiancé.

"You know, I'm kinda sure that the Chaewon girl.." He peeks at Minjoo expression from the car in-mirror, she doesn't show much expression.
Y/N continued his sentences, "she has feelings for you. She was jealous just now."

He could clearly see Minjoo inhale deeply, before saying out her thoughts. "Ah, is she? Can't we just not talk about her for now, Y/N?" Y/N nodded his head, he respects Minjoo's choice. "Anyway. Is that the supermarket that you mentioned that's cheap but high quality?" Y/N points towards a mini-supermarket that's few roads ahead. Minjoo nods her head and claps, "Yep, that's it!"

----

----

"It looked so small from the outside, I didn't expect it to be this big?" Y/N currently pushing a cart in with Minjoo beside him, looking at the fresh vegetables. He's totally stunned by the size of it, and it's a no wonder it looks so small from outside when it's the category is divided into different floors, like a mall, but selling basic daily needs.
"Hehe, I used to come here often with Chaew-" Minjoo stopped her words, she reminded herself not to about Chaewon in the car ride just now. Why is she saying her name out without thinking?

"I missed your touch, Minjoo." Those words keep ringing in Minjoo's mind. Previously she was busily occupied in the cafe that just went out of her mind. But now, she felt relax beside Y/N that those words come back.

"Hey Minjoo, did you ever cooked for her?" Y/N asks as he holds Minjoo's hand. He knows, Minjoo attentions aren't here. He doesn't mind, he's just holding her hand as he remembered how Hyewon said that Minjoo can be very careless when she's out of focus. Just for safety, you know.

"Well, I did come here often with her, but I've never cooked for her. Does making a bowl of salad counted as we both seem to be always on diet mode?" Minjoo answered playfully. "Well, okay. Do you want me to let go of your hand now since your focus is back to here now?"

Minjoo looks down to see her own hand with Y/N's.
"Oh." She looks at Y/N and smile, "no, please keep on holding it." Without Y/N himself knowing, he's smiling like a kid. "Okay, I will keep holding on to it!" She giggles softly, finding the Y/N currently cute. She knows he can be playful as the time she spends with him, but not cute.

As Y/N continues to push the cart, he wonders if Minjoo knows how to cook, other then preparing salad as she's putting all sorts of vegetables in with one hand. "Minjoo... Are you going to prepare a salad for your dinner later..?"

----

The date between Chaewon and Hitomi didn't last for more than a few hours as Hitomi had an urgent call from her parents.
She wanted to bring Hitomi out for dinner, but if it's really an urgent matter she couldn't stop Hitomi too, the family is more important.

She's now wandering around without a certain location, thinking about Minjoo.
She knows that Minjoo already has an engagement with the guy she met in the cafe just now, she doesn't like the feeling of it. She couldn't see herself really wishing for Minjoo's happiness when she walks down the aisle, even though she have to. She can't, she just can't.

That should have been me if I really noticed my feelings earlier. I won't be hurting Minjoo or even Hitomi.

She passed by the supermarket she has often come with Minjoo, but she couldn't step in, even though there are items that she needs to buy. Without stepping in the memories with Minjoo comes straight back after, even though she thought it wasn't important.

As she's still reminiscing the memories she had with her outside the supermarket.

She's welcome with the view in front of her, Minjoo hand in hand with Y/N smiling happily, with Y/N taking most of the bags. "Oh, hey. Chaewon right?"

----