𝟎𝟐

Hungry, alone

Hungry, alone.
Fridge empty, silent night.

Pictures of random guy sent by my parents, telling me to go a date with them if they caught my interest.
I check the time, over midnight. There's isn't any food delivery available in my area this timing.

Guess a convenience store nearby is my only choice...

✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙✩ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ

Upon stepping in the store, Minjoo is welcomed by the fragrance of the sandwiches that are already heated up from other customers

Upon stepping in the store, Minjoo is welcomed by the fragrance of the sandwiches that are already heated up from other customers. That makes her hungrier.

She walks around the shelves, trying to find some food or even snacks that get her attention. But as she reaches the shelves that fill with noodles, it's a person that got her attention. His facial features, where did she see it before?

Taking a few more glances at the dude, she decides to just get sandwiches which are just 2 shelves behind her. Not because of him, but the fact she's already lurking in by the smell just now.

--

And that makes Minjoo ask herself a question as she looks at all the sandwiches in front of her currently.
"... What sandwich should I get.."
Couldn't decide at all, just get all!
As she takes so many sandwiches that she knows she won't be able to finish in one go, but hey. It can be tomorrow's breakfast too. When she approaches the cashier counter, she sees the dude again, chatting with the cashier.

Without reason, she starts to feel that she want to avoid him.
And, she still ends up making eye contact with him. Am I dead yet? Minjoo felt relieved as he left after a few seconds later.

But, it's the same dude that helps her because of her clumsiness she left her pouch at home, she did bring her phone but there's no payment method bound with it.
Minju secretly takes a few more looks at him. He's taller than her, well build. His gaze looks very serious at first glance, so that might be the reason why Minju wanted to avoid him just now.

She didn't notice the dude is checking on her as she's too focus on remembering why she finds him familiar.
"Oh, she's very pretty... "
His voice, deep yet soft.
But she finally finishes processing what he just said and takes a step back, she receives this same compliment almost every day but this is one of the rare moment where she actually feels something different about it.

After seeing him paid for the sandwiches, Minjoo takes the bag, bows to thank him and left immediately.

And that's when she remembers, she didn't ask how to pay him back the money. She takes her phone out, and it hits her.
She scrolls through the messages that her mom sent her just a few hours back. He's one of the candidates.

But she can't be sure it's the same person, there's a doppelganger everywhere. She checks the name, F/N L/N.

She rushes back to the convenience store.
She calms herself down, before tapping his arm.

"What's your name?"

"Me? Just call me Y/N."

"Your full name," she could see the confusion on his look.

"F/N L/N."

Never sees him in any of the party that Park family hosted before, hidden member?

-- Note.
In case of confusion, Y/N, You will be having your own names, instead of any surname I have used here.