𝟎𝟒

".. Who are you," Y/N asks as he turns back to see a stranger in the house he currently stayed in. As he sees there's another man behind the stranger, he freezes.

He's the grandpa that's had taken care of him.
To be honest in Y/N eyes both of his grandparents look so young that even if they're his parent instead no one is going to be suspect anything.

Y/N roll his eyes. Currently, he does not want to see them.

"If my grandpa is standing behind you, then you're probably my biological father.." Jinsi smile as Y/N guessed it correctly. While his grandpa keeps his poker face, smiling like he won't stop anytime soon inside.

But all smile is gone when Y/N drops a question.
"Am I wrong to think you guys only tell me the truth now just for your family business?"

Both of his family doesn't know how to answer him.
It's normal he will think that way.
He knows how harsh the world is.
If you have no use, you're just trash.

" We.. " They just sigh. After all, Y/N isn't entirely wrong.
As his grandpa kept looking at him, he understood.
He been seeing him for years, one thing he knows about Y/N is that he won't forgive someone easily who lied to him.. Which is very much like himself.

----

Minjoo kinda regretting her choice of telling her mom that she wants the info of Y/N

Her mom misunderstanding it and thought Minjoo is interested in Y/N in a dating way. But she isn't.
She just wanted to contact info.. To pay him back the money..

And what's more shocking, the next day after she asks for the info, both of Y/N's parents, and her parents are already discussing about the wedding date and business layout.

"So, are you really going to get married to this dude? You don't even know him." Her friend, Yujin ask as she looks at Minjoo worried. No one knew how Y/N is. This is all pretty shocking to their social group.

One of the top wealthy, and having the visual princess going to be married to an unknown? Tea.

"Just, I really don't know Yujin," Minjoo confessed.
"All I wanted was his contact info you know, not a marriage."

"Then explain yourself to them. If you do nothing you really gonna be married to him."

"... But it doesn't seem to bad to be married to him though."

Yujin takes a sip of the green tea she ordered.
She will never understand what's inside Minjoo's head, never.

" What are you going to do about Chaewon though, you're both still dating secretly."

"We were..sigh."

Only Minjoo know, that the girl she always likes will never like her back

Only Minjoo know, that the girl she always likes will never like her back. Even though they're dating.. It was all one-sided.