𝟎𝟓

"I thought Chaewon likes you and you like her too, what do you mean with that sigh " Yujin looks at her, getting confused about what Minjoo just said.

Minjoo shakes her head, she knows.
She really knows, Chaewon doesn't like her.
Chaewon admitted before, telling her the one she's like is Hiichan, Hitomi and not her. Minjoo doesn't mind, as long Chaewon is with her everything is fine.

But now, she no longer is fine.
She's trying for 2 years, 2 years of trying to make Chaewon focus on her and just her is impossible. Every little stuff Chaewon can unconsciously compare her with Hitomi.

"Ah, Hitomi will like that outfit."
"That plushie reminds me of Hitomi.."

Even spending some time with Hitomi every day, Chaewon will still miss her.

Minjoo felt someone's hand caressing her face, bringing her back to the present. "Minju yah, why are you crying?"

"I mean, hey you guys been dating for like 2 years.. What do you mean by that.. I'm really confused." Yujin continues to wipe Minjoo's tears away with tissues.
"The one she has her eyes on wasn't me all along. It's somebody else. I thought I can change that, but even now.. When I sleep with her, the name she called out in her dreams wasn't me. It's getting worse instead.."

There's nothing Yujin can do other than trying her best to comfort Minjoo right now. She thought Minjoo is always happy with Chaewon as she smiles a lot. But now, she knows it's all lies. Minju has been suffering. And what can she do, beat Chaewon up?

"Maybe with this marriage I can move on from Chaewon," Minjoo forced herself to smile.

"With your current state, you won't be able to move on. Even a few months later, without knowing how the dude will be.. You just going to make yourself hurt again. So.. Broken up yet?"

"Upon knowing, Chaewon called me." Minjoo avoids looking at Yujin's eyes.

"Congratulations on your marriage Minjoo! I hope we can continue to hang out as a best friend!" Minju couldn't control her tears from dripping down once again as she recalled what Chaewon said. "Best friends.. Do best friends kiss each other, hold each other and slept with each other?"

---