𝟏𝟑

📑
Jaehui, Y/N's stepbrother.
From what Y/N had of the information of him is interesting.
Loves gambling, has cases of drug-abusing but lack of evidence so he was set free. Money is really an important criterion to live the life you want since able to get rid of almost everything, that's what Y/N have always thought.

----

Currently, in the Casino Jaehui is in.

This round is just banker, and Jaehui and others just watching, excitingly. He smirks after seeing his card, he believes he is able to win all back in this.
"All in," Jaehui says as he placed all the cash he had on the table. "You sure you're betting it all, babe?" His girlfriend asks as she places her hand on Jaehui's shoulders, and slowly moving down. Jaehui stops her continuing to do so.
"We will continue once I win this," he pecks her lips.

----

"Home sweet home," Y/N places his bag down immediately and lie down on his sofa upon reaching his own apartment.
Hiring a helper to help him manage his apartment regularly when he isn't able to stay isn't a bad choice. As long he won't come back to a dusty home.

" So, she likes the girl. Chaewon was it? She's pretty too. Beauty attracts beauty ~ Is Minjoo really sure about the girl has no feeling for her? Oh well." He says as he sits up from his sofa, thinking of what he should do for the next few hours instead of continually thinking of what both of their relationships are currently. He checked the phone that received a text without him knowing, he deletes the message right after he sees the full of it. They don't need to inform him that Jaehui got kicked out of the casino. He knows Jaehui will definitely lose all his money on hand as it was all planned out.

He then decided to send the video he got from that private investigator, "Well time to have more popcorn."
First to his dad, photos of his stepmom in the embrace of his best business partner, but it will be too boring if he knew who was it so he blurred the man's face. "All done for you."

Secondly, to his stepmother that he probably will never acknowledge. A video of his father lives action between him and the helper they hired. "Still can't believe they managed to get this kind of video, worth it."

Thirdly, Jaehui.
Well, nothing. To be honest, he has no hate for Jaehui.
Instead, he pities him. Both parents too busy with themselves and no one to teach him, care for him. What makes them think that hiring a tutor for him since young for his studies will teach him about manners, or even good habits?

"Sorry, Jaehui. If you're thinking of going back home tonight. You will be on the battlefield."

Fourth, his mother.
It's been some time he called or texted her. He thinks he shouldn't do so as his mom remarried too, and lives quite happily. The downside is his mom doesn't want to have a child anymore after the lie of him dead since birth. He knew his mom was really heartbroken from the news, he understands.

He takes a deep breath, before calling the number he keys in moments ago.
"Erm. Hey mom, have you been eating well ?" Right after he said that he could hear sniffing from her.

----

The Park

The Park.

Chaewon holding onto her cups of drink as she walks with Hitomi, with their hand still interlocking. Yes. She confessed to Hitomi and she accepts it too. Never thought she will succeed on the confession, she was left stunned for 5 minutes while Hitomi drags her around while smiling.

But, the enthusiasm was gone after a while. She doesn't feel the spark she had with Minjoo when they're holding hands.
She doesn't feel the joy upon seeing Hitomi's cute smile.

She ended up starting comparing Hitomi, with Minjoo in her mind. Yes, Minjoo will be the one always placing Chaewon as her first priority. Chaewon's happiness was her happiness.
When she thought Hitomi's happiness will be her own happiness, it just doesn't seem so.

Maybe the feelings I have with Hitomi all along were just admiring? While I do have feelings for Minjoo?

----