𝟐𝟓

"Do you seriously not know?" Minjoo question again.

"It's better to ask him yourself, than asking me for the answer as I said before Minjoo. His past, his plan. I can't and I won't say anything about it. I would have asked you to stay away from him at first, but both of you looked like you all have your motive. So, I didn't interfere. You had that chance. The chance to stay off from all the mess. "

Hyewon taps the table a few times, thinking if she should continue.

" Y/N might look harmless at first, but his way of handling things sometimes will make you rethink. I can only hope, he won't hurt you. At least, don't hurt you that much. Don't fall for him too hard, Minjoo. I don't recommend it."

Minjoo feels the sudden need of making herself better, stronger upon hearing it.
She has to protect her family if anything happens as she remembers the look her parent gave before.
She can't always be protected, she has to protect too.

"I won't fall for him. I won't." Minjoo says as if to reassure herself.

Hyewon kept that one thought to herself.
'The problem is, you already did even if it's just a tiny bit.'

----

Y/N quietly followed behind his father right after getting off the vehicle, he sees how others greeted his father. It consists of respect, but also fear.

Not the boss that's very friendly, he thought.
Y/N was stopped immediately by the security team as he continues to follow.

Y/N sigh.  He didn't follow him that closely to be stopped, does he look so suspicious?

"I've no seen you around before, new intern?"

He knew they saw him getting off from the same vehicle as their boss. Will a new hire intern, be sitting on the same vehicle with their higher-ups by chance?

"I won't say so for now."  He answered.

"Well, not a new intern? I doubt Mr. Park has you as a guest either... Please leave." One of the guards said aggressively.

"As a normal pass by, I can't walk around in this air-conditioned area as the weather is hot outside? It's not as if upon stepping in here.." Y/N stepped the floor and point around where the CCTV is in sight,  " I will be able to do anything?

Y/N come closer to the guard, who he thought will be the same height as him... Who is shorter.
He smirks.

"And why couldn't I be the guest of Mr. Park? I believed you weren't blind to see I got off with him. If that's how you treat every guest, you better change or get fired."

Y/N looks aside, his father has no intention of helping, or interfering. He then points a finger at his father.

"You're the one who needed my help, not the other way round. Sure, with your resources it just a matter of time to dissolve the matter. But, do you have the time to do so?"

He turns and leaves. He thought he could get the information from here more easily, rather than looking through his father's work, and private mail.

He could hear his name begin called as he hops into a cab, he chose to ignore.

"Please drive me to..."

He took his phone out, immediately turning on the direct call setting. At least he will be free from the phone call.

But not the message he receives. Simple solution.
Block.

But yes, he can't block. So.
Seen, mute, and ignore.

' Now that I won't actually work there, do I still need Hyewon to take extra care of Minjoo? If I want some time alone.. Should I visit mom..?'