𝟐𝟒

A full night rest for Y/N as he thinks he will be heading to a battlefield, not for Minjoo though. She wants to ask her family about it, but she couldn't bring herself to do so.
Or asking Hyewon about it even they're close.

She arrives in the cafe alone, earlier than the past 2 days. Which the cafe isn't even unlock or open for cleaning. She sat outside the doorsteps, still confused even though she promised herself that she won't think about it anymore yesterday.

 She sat outside the doorsteps, still confused even though she promised herself that she won't think about it anymore yesterday

----

Hyewon arriving to only see Minjoo, losing in her own thought in front of her cafe. Not knowing what's really wrong, she approached and snaps her finger. Minjoo ain't back yet.

'Who else can make her like this, Chaewon or Y/N?'

Hyewon shakes her head, by the past few events that happened it is clear that Minjoo actually moved on.
So it could be Y/N.

'Now, what has this troublemaker do. '

----

Y/N, drinking a cup of Cappuccino from nearby Starbucks around his father company as he wanderers near the company.  He reaches early to see everyone fast-paced walking to their own and each destination.

Anxious, worried, all kinds of emotion written on people's expressions are visible. And that makes him wonder, what kind of impression do he gives just based on the expression he's having right now.

All he has right now, whatever he learned are just for the hated he had towards his father. Did he learn it because he enjoyed it?  If ever the information was false at that time, what kind of life will he have now?

He let out a small laugh, well he did enjoy programming...
Hacking into people's accounts and getting paid for the information... That was one way to earn easy money in the past as security wasn't that advanced compared to today.

Once he really finishes whatever he planned, what will he do?
He doesn't know, and he doesn't want to know.

Feeling that he got a tap on his back shoulder, he looks to the side...

To only see, Kim Chaewon.

She looks at Y/N up and down, " you look different after dressing up

She looks at Y/N up and down, " you look different after dressing up."

Y/N has no idea why Chaewon decided to start the chat, but he just smiles as a response. He could see that Chaewon actually ran here as she still breathing hard.

"Let's just get to the point, I don't think you rush over to just tell me I looked different after seeing me. "

"I like Minjoo."

".. Sorry?"

"I like Minjoo," Chaewon repeats herself the second time.

He doesn't know why he's feeling the anger in him.
Should he be happy that Chaewon likes Minjoo as Minjoo like her too?

"Do you think you have the right to say that when you're currently dating?" He asks.

"She's my fiancé. I know I shouldn't treat her like an object, but she's mine. Kim Chaewon, Kim Minjoo is mine."

Chaewon looks at him, " I know. I already missed the chance. I had her, but I just.. Want to say it out. The like I have for Hitomi and Minjoo are different. " She looks up to the skies and sighs. " Just treat her right, alright? " And she walks away.

Y/N toss the cup to the trashbin beside.

'Fuck. Minjoo's plan is to get Chaewon back to her side.
Didn't I just fucking ruined it?'

Just then, he sees the car that his father often ride.
And he guesses his father is inside the car and sees in as it stops just the road in front of him.

The car window lowered, "get in."

Y/N doesn't like the tone of it, but as for now, he will bear with it.

----

"Now now, what's bothering our Minjoo Angel?"  Hyewon brought two cups of hot chocolate as soon as Minjoo sat down after Hyewon unlocks the door.

"Hye, how long have you know Y/N?"  Hyewon sits down, thinking that she was right. At least she's right it's about Y/N.

"Hmm, for years already? Why? Do you want to know embarrassing stories about him?" Hyewon grin, trying to lessen the gloomy aura Minjoo is giving.

"What is the planning for real," Minjoo asks straightforwardly.
The more she doesn't want to think about it, the more she overthinks. It's best to figure out the answer.

"What are you talking about? Planning what? Oh my, don't tell me. He planning to propose to you but you knew it beforehand? Aish should have brought me along that dumbass!"

"Kang Hyewon, I'm serious here."

"So am I, what are you talking about?" Hyewon crosses her arm, looking at annoyed Minjoo in front.

...