ch.7

season one | chapter seven

now playing: finding out2:32 ——◦———— -3:50↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ

2:32 ——◦———— -3:50
↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ

TW: this chapter mentions eating problems (ed) & self harm, please skip ahead if those trigger u <3

With her dad being hospitalized, her mom stressed about hospital bills— She hadn't gotten any time to herself, she'd been stuck in her room for 2 weeks— isolating herself from everyone.

Starving herself, several cuts on her thighs, spending hours nonstop crying, she hated being home but she didn't want other people to see her in this state.

Multiple people blowing up her phone; asking if she's okay, she never responded to any of those texts not even Soojin's.

Today she'd been sick of staying home so she decided to go out in the world; to get some fresh air.

Her mom had stayed over night at the hospital— well she's been sleeping over there for almost a week. Aeri had no one to watch over her or feed her.

Wearing shorts with her cuts being visible was risky and a bad idea but all her clothes were dirty— not having anything else to wear.

She walked along the sidewalk; her head low— avoiding any eye contact by by-passers.

A cloud of smoke hit her face, making her look up to see 7 boys all passing a blunt— seeing the group of male teenagers set off an alarm in her head— instantly turning on her heels until he called her out.

Taking a deep breath; she slowly turned around to see the 7 guys looking at her with big smiles; almost like if they were happy to see her. But one was worried— looking her figure up and down; noticing her thighs.

The tanned male waved at her and signaled her to come to where they were. Shuffling her feet towards their direction, anxiety took over her body— What would they say?

"Aeri where've you been?" the ash brown haired boy spoke in a high pitch tone while smiling like a idiot—They were 100% high.

"Ah i've been busy" she rubbed her nape— shameful of what she'd actually been doing. "What about you?" shifting the conversation towards something that wasn't about her.

"Oh my god we've been going out every day just fucking around, getting high and getting drunk" the blue haired boy bragged. "That's cool" smiling at the boys— making eye contact with everyone.