ch.16

season one | chapter sixteen

now playing: worryful2:32 ——◦———— -3:50↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ

2:32 ——◦———— -3:50
↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ

The boy stormed out the house— turning his head left and right; in hopes of any sign of the girl. She was no where in the neighborhood.

Panicking at every minute that passed— no sight of the girl. He ruffled his hair in annoyance, the sky was blanketed by the darkness— the only source of light coming from the lampposts on the sidewalk.

"Aeri!!" he yelled out with all his chest, his throat feeling raspy from all the yelling. Still no answer— the streets were empty.

"God Aeri where are you?" he whined under his breath— losing hope. Until he spotted a little park a few blocks down his house.

After Jisung had left the girl felt alone, it had been an hour since he hasn't gotten back and her sadness was eating her alive.

As she opened the door to the house she eyed a little park by, without knowing it her feet dragged her there. Her arms wrapped around her waist from the pain— it felt like she had gotten punched in the stomach. Wanting to throw up.

Eyeing the kids playing in the park, she felt like her presence would scare them— returning her attention back to swing set; shuffling her feet on the pavement. Sitting on the swing set— her feet dangling from how short her legs were— not being able to touch the floor.

"Unnie are you okay?" a little girl asked the much older female, the raven haired girls shot up at the noise. She saw her big orbs as she stared back at the toddler.

She shook her head, the corner of her lips falling down— turning into a frown. "What's wrong unnie?" sitting down on the ground in front of girl.

The kid didn't know her— so could she open up to her. She'd never see her again but yet again she could grow up with any information she told her so she had to be careful.

"I ran away from home" she softly said— almost breaking down into tears. "I did too" chuckling at the older female, she stared back at the girl— her eyebrows crashed together.

"Where are your parents?" she asked the toddler— expecting her to answer, she just shrugged. Her eyebrows furrowed together— unsure of what to tell the younger child.

"Unnie can you take me home?" the girl spoke making the girls head shot up once again— without saying a word she simply nodded her head. The toddler stood up from her spot, holding her tiny hand out waiting for the older female to grab.