When you want to do their makeup

Gregg

He straight up begged you to use your magical makeup skills on him (even if you don't know how). He will always compliment it no matter how it looks and will ask you to do his makeup for dates and outings! His favorite colors for his eyeshadow is definitely maroon or rainbow.

Bea

She definitely prefers to do your makeup rather than you do hers but if you ask her nice enough she'll let cha do it. She always likes the creativity you have with makeup and how you can make anything look good on her somehow. Her favorite eyeshadow colors are black and dark cyan.

Mae

Doesn't wear makeup often unless you do if for her cause she's lazy and just doesn't care for makeup much. However! If it'll make you happy she'll happily oblige and let you do whatever you wish. She loves bright/neon colors like yellow and green for eyeshadow and even possibly pink!

Angus

Doesn't wear makeup ever. He always wears glasses so when you ask to do his makeup he just kinda...stares at you. It's a blank yet loving state though and he'll probably give in, taking his glasses off and reminding you how you won't be able to see much of it neither will he. You just giggle and say how the effort and act means more and it doesn't matter as long as he's happy.

Germ

Is absolutely clueless on why YOU of all people like doing makeup. With your personality and style he wouldn't even think it even if you wear makeup daily. He just assumes it's a part of your face I guess lmao. He'll probably give in but he never wants anything over the top, he prefers more dull colors that go well with his feather color such as dark cyan or dull grey.