When you wear something of their's

Gregg

Will just go along with it. You two are pretty close in size so you pretty much share a wardrobe anyways. However, he will tease you if you try stealing his jacket because it'll either fluster you or piss you off

Bea

Will look at you and smirk. Bea as well wears about the same things as you. A lot of black and white. So you guys wear mostly the same things, of course, you love Bea's boots though. They fit you perfectly so Bea just ended up giving you her old pair and buying a new pair, especially since the ones you liked were pretty much wrecked.

Mae

Goes along with it happily. You love wearing her shirts. They're just the best! You guys end up matching clothing by accident so often people think you guys do it on purpose to show off. Bea makes fun of you for it but Mae is there so it's fine. Plus Bea is chill and doesn't mean any of it anyways and upfront told you that.

Angus

Chuckles to himself and tries not to laugh at you. His clothing doesn't exactly fit you as well as you'd like. You prefer clothing to be as close to your actual size as possible unless it's a jacket if some type. He just straight up giggles like a child and it's nice to see him act so carefree and relaxed.

Germ

He just shrugs and goes with it. Tbh he doesn't looks like he cares at all but deep down he is fangirling over how cute you look. You absolutely love his hoodies so you pretty much own one of his since you're wearing it 24/7. He absolutely thinks you look adorable however, can't find the right things to say making it hard for him to express himself (He'll still tease you a lot though)