When you stay up late

Gregg

He immediately knew you hadn't been sleeping because he pretty much watches you sleep when possible. He ends up convincing you to sleep earlier tomorrow (with him by your side of course) but you still looked more tired then usual.
He thought it might be you working late but instead found out you have been sneaking out to feed the stray cat on the rooftops.
Her name is Sparky.
Why you may ask? Because you almost got electrocuted trying to pick her up...

Bea

Bea thought it was either two things keeping you up. The endless universe (she's not with u in bed)
Or you're up on your computer looking at cute cat photos to send to her during work.
It honestly didn't take long for her to get you back on your normal schedule, and yet you still have so many cat pictures to send her-

Mae

Mae is also very sleep deprived so you two just vibe together. She'll make a bunch of coffee and make pillow forts. Yes forts, multiple, like 20.
You two will just be watching a movie on her computer in the fort and snuggling like two cats (points if you have a cat NITW oc)

Angus

I swear this man is perfect when it comes to problems.
Can't sleep? He's there
Don't have confidence? He's there
Can't cook? He's there
Honestly this man can deal with anything, anytime, anywhere.
He'll make you some tea of your choosing and throw on one of those cheesy rom-coms that you both despise just to laugh at it.
You passed out pretty quick with him by your side~

Germ

This cutie will just game out with your head on his lap. You both are fairly relaxed people when well people aren't involved, he's the only thing keeping you mellow tbh.
He always plays cute RPGs or Puzzle games when you're trying to sleep as not to startle you awake.
Sweet boi