Fall (Chapter2)

INT. JESS BOOK PRESS. DAY

Jess is sitting at his desk looking at the sketch Cover of Rory's book. He looks a little sad. There are 5 more persons in the book press, working. Suddenly Jess's Phone rings. He looks at the screen and it says Rory. He lets the phone ringing but he doesn't answer.

He puts away the sketch and the phone rings again. It's Rory again. He lets the phone ring for a while but finally answers.

Jess:

Hey Rory?

INT. LORELAI'S HOUSE (LIVING ROOM). DAY

Rory is sitting on the couch, she looks anxious. Paul Anka is laying next to her.

Rory:

Finally!

Jess:

Nice hearing you too!

Rory:

Why didn't you answer your phone?

Jess:

I'm working and I missed the call.

Rory:

(Interrupts) Listen, Luke had an accident.

Jess:

What?

Rory:

My mom just called!

Jess:

How is he? Did Lorelai say something?

Rory:

She doesn't Know. She is on her way to the hospital.

Jess:

What hospital?

Rory:

The San Joseph's.

Jess:

Got it. Thanks for letting me know.

Rory:

Please the moment you know something about Luke...

Jess:

I'll call you, don't worry.

Rory:

And please, drive safe.

Jess:

I will, thanks Rory. Bye.

Rory:

Bye.

Jess hangs up the phone. He takes his jacket and leaves.

INT. SAN JOSEPH'S HOSPITAL. NIGHT

It's a big hospital with many doors and some windows. On the right we can see a door which leads to the Emergency Room. On the Left side, we see a big counter. There are some chairs for people. We see Lorelai come in really fast and go straight to the counter.

Lorelai:

Good evening!

Nurse:

Good evening.

Lorelai:

I'm looking for my husband, Luke Danes! He had a car accident. That's all I Know.