Chapter 1

SIMON POV:

"Inmate 3772 get your ass up!" I groan on this metal uncomfortable ass bed.

"Nigga shut the fuck up" I turn over my head before I feel something hit me directly on the middle of my damn back.

"Up before I put you in solitary confinement"

I smack my teeth and hop off my bed feeling the cold cement floor on my feet. Lame ass niggas didn't give me no socks bro my feet are barking and shit. Officer Ice been on my ass ever since I got here talking out his fucking neck so I know who's gonna be my first hit when I'm out this bitch.

"Hey" Officer Sandra blushed and I lick my lips nodding towards her.

Who wasn't getting no pussy for 20 years? Shit I was gonna get something.

These niggas here been getting top from one another, booty holes bleeding and shit just cause they was going crazy for something wet on they dick, some even tried to get some shit from me. Shit Bogus. Obviously I never let these bitches touch my fine black ass so I got into some shit until they understood I wasn't playing wit they gay ass so as soon as Sandra walked me to confinement for the first time I started spitting game and few minutes later she was riding my dick.

He pushes me in a room and I see my nigga Douglas smiling in my face so I slap the shit out of him. Fuck wrong wit niggas?

"Why yo inmate ass slap me bruh?!" He bucks at me and I sit down across from him.

"Why you smiling nigga? Drop that shit and tell me what I need to hear unless it's them stank ass pills" He laughs like something funny.

I've been diagnosed with PTSD, bipolar disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder and impulsive control meaning I have to take a whole bunch of pills each day just to calm myself down from breaking someone's neck and block out some of my demons.

"Just happy to say you are going to be leaving today for your good behavior." I lick my lips and start twisting my hair. He fucking wit me.

"You can visit one inmate before leaving, you will be provided your daily medication and you will be on house arrest for six months." I nod for his slow ass to continue.

"You will be staying with Micheal Miller so wash up"

"Damn man... you for real?" He nods and I smile hard as fuck.

"Ite Douglas" we dap each other up before Ice came back in the room forcing my hands behind my back.

He slaps the cold metal on my wrists tightening them until I can feel like damn hand feeling my blood circulation get cut from my hand. We get to the shower and everyone is still sleep as hell while the sun doesn't shine through the windows yet telling me it's probably 4 in the morning or some shit, he takes the cuffs off and I get undressed feeling eyes on me.

"Nigga you gay?" I mug and walk into one of the showers.

"Shut it Inmate 3772" I laugh and wash up my body with soap.

"Yo gay ass gonna miss me huh? Who you gonna punk next when I'm gone?"

"Look bitch you deserve everything you got after your trial!"