Chapter 23

ZYANA POV:

We are in the car driving towards McDonald's since we got hungry and listening to music until my song come on. Comfort inn Ending by Jhené Aiko.

"Thought I told you not to trust these hoes" I sing my heart out looking at Sy driving with one hand.

Fine ass mother fucker.

"Say they love you, when you know they don't..... say they will, but shit, you know they won't" I put my finger in Sy's face seeing him get a little irritated.

"Yeah, you hear me, you don't feel me, though!!!" I yell in his face.

"And you are not the only one" I look out the window dramatically.

"I know I ain't the only one since yo ass was fucking wit a nigga name Gavyn" he mugs and I laugh hard as fuck.

"Stop it!" I slap his bruised arm lightly and he turns towards me with a stale face.

"Sorry pookie" i pucker my lips and he smacks his teeth pulling up in the drive through line.

"What the fuck is a pookie? Don't call me dat gay shit bruh" we buck at each other at the same time.

"You ain't scaring nobody" he mugs.

"I should've shot you" I yawn laying on the window.

"I should've pulled out cause now I'm stuck wit you... why did I think dis shit was smart to trap yo ass" he shakes his head.

"I thought you was gonna be pure and shit but now you literally like me in a different fucking font" he rolls his eyes and I laugh.

"How am I gonna be pure if you forcefully took it?" I glare at him.

"Did I say pure? I meant submissive" he shrugs moving the car forward.

"Wrong bitch baby daddy"

"Husband and I got a surprise for yo ass when we get home" he corrected and i cheesed looking at him getting in his face.

"What is it!?" He shoves my head away from his personal bubble.

"You'll see ugly lil girl" I mug him and cross my arms.

He pulls up to order and gets himself a 10 piece meal while I got the BTS meal cause I needed to support my husband RM. duh. We got to the next window and the old lady gasped looking over at Sy before looking at me.

"I'm a man that believe equal rights mean equal fights now pass my fucking food before I do yo ass how i did her" he smiled and I slap his busted lip.

"He ain't do shit ma'am" I smile and she nods slowly before passing our food.

"Nosy bitch" he flipped her off and started driving towards the trap as we ate our food.

We made it and took our trash out the car before throwing it out in the trash bin outside and walking into the almost empty trap since it was only 2pm and these niggas be coming around 6 on the weekends.

"Keely!" I shout entering the trap with Sy behind me.

"Wassup fellow Caucasian... ouuu I'm assuming Gunna is dead?" I nod and look back at Sy.

"And you got your man back I see" he smirks and I laugh.

"Follow me to the back, I have her location and more" I nod and he leads us towards the back room with a whole bunch of computers and codes on different screens.

"Look here" he points at a screen to the left of him and he starts typing before Toni's location pops up.

"New Jersey at our old trap but she was here a couple days ago and visited Sins house but left the same day... weird" he continues typing.

"I hacked into her phone since I told Jaws to distract her as I take her SIM card to download the data base before putting it back in her phone without her noticing" I look at him shocked.

"I thought yo ass was dumb" Sy shrugs and I chuckle seeing Keely flick him off.

"Anyways before Mr. Inmate interrupted me I looked at her calendar and found out she's meeting with Steven Johnson and Tamika Johnson this Saturday" he spins in his chair.

"For what?" Sy asked confused.

"They think we're divorced... meaning they think I'm gonna be forced to be with Gavyn while she's forced to be with Gavyn's father but didn't he die?" I tilt my head to the side.

"Let me check"

A few minutes later a mans file pops up on the screen with all his information.

"No he isn't dead and he has a record of child pornography along with other charges but the last time anyone saw him he was....today" my heart drops and I panic.

"WHERE?!" I yell and he continues typing.

"I'm... I'm so sorry Z but he was just at Chanel's apartment 39 minutes ago" Keely looks up at me and I look at Sy seeing his jaw clench.

I take out my phone fast and dial Chanel's number but it goes straight to voicemail each time making me more angry and anxious.

"FUCK!" I throw the phone against the wall and it shatters.

"Track Toni and all day Saturday, track this sick bastards moves as best ass you can and tell us where her ass is when she goes to meet them" Sy grabs me out the room and I cry against him.

"Stop fucking crying" he moves me off of him and I continue crying.

"What the fuck I just say bruh? Quit wit that shit and tighten the fuck up" he grabs my arm and drags me outside back into the car.

"B-but s-she gets m-"

"Don't fucking say that shit! Don't let them fucking words slip out yo mouth before I punch you in yo jaw" he chokes me before opening the passenger side door and throwing me in.

He goes to the drivers side and snatches the keys from me, starts the car before driving towards my house since his was fucked.

"S-sy what if she gets r-" I got popped in my mouth.

"What the fuck I tell you?" He parks the car and looks at my red eyes.

"We will discuss the plan before taking a flight to New Jersey and ending this shit taking Kaylen and Bam back home wit us" I nod and wipe my face before he turns my head towards him and pecks my lips a couple times.

"I love you ite?"

"Love you too" I mumble.

"Who loves me?" He raises an eyebrow making me laugh quietly.

"I love you"

"Yea that's what I thought" he gets out the car and I walk out with him.

I unlock the door and see the best gift I could ever receive in the whole entire world.

"Surprise Bambi" Sy kissed me while I'm stuck still shocked.

Oh my god!