Chapter 3

SIMON POV:

"It's finalized therefore we are going to send the paper work through the government telling them you are staying in the household of Lia Garadi" i nod and walk out.

It's been a week since I've been out and I've been fucking with Lia this whole time in Cali tryna figure out the best time to talk to Zyana about everything including an apology. Lia been holding me down, treating a young nigga right when he horny or just need to chill so if I'm being honest I like her on a different level.

"Sooo?" She licks her lips feeling in my chest.

"I'm moving in for now until I can finally get out which won't be long since imma be making moves soon" she nods and we get into her car.

"You talked to Ba- zyana?" She rolls her eyes and shrugs.

"Last time I saw ha ass she was pregnant and she with dis nigga at the hair store"

Nigga?

Kill him.

Don't do that shit she isn't yours.

She's our Bambi!

No she isn't.

I shake my head and open my pills taking a few at once.

"What them is?"

Improper ass.

"Pills. Mind the business that pays you now I need you to drop me off at her house real quick ight?" She looks at me sideways.

"Why? We gonna catch a lick?" She smiles widely and I give her a stale face.

"No. Now drive here real quick" I put the address in her gps.

"You need to leave that bitch alone. She won't treat you right sinny" I roll my eyes.

"I've been yo ride or die since high school and that shit ain't ever change" she smiles and i lay my head on the window.

She not lying about being my ride or die cause best believe I know Lia gonna be by my side no matter what.

"Imma sleep wake me up once we there" I heard a small okay and fell asleep.

4 hours later....

"Sinny...sinny... sinny!" I slap the shit out of someone until I see it's Lia.

"Damnnnn I slapped the shit outta yo ass bruh... my bad bro" I chuckle and she holds her cheek about to cry.

"It was a accident Lia I ain't mean to do that bruh" I kiss her cheek and she smiles a little bit.

"I'll stay here and wait" i nod and get out the car seeing a grey Honda in the driveway.

She said she wouldn't ever get a damn Honda.

I knock on the door and wait.

"I got it auntie!!" I heard small foot prints until the door opened revealing my damn twin.

"Hey mister... you look kinda ugly... my mama said if you see a boy with no hair cut he don't deserve his money cut" she mugs me.

"Yo mama here?" She looks at me up and down.

"Yo? You mean your... stupid" I was stuck with my damn mouth open.

Smart ass kid.

"She coming soon but auntie said she taking a nap" she explained.

"Well can I come in" she glared at me and sighed.

"Yes, but just know my mama kill people. So don't try anything" she walks away and I follow her closing the door.

She got a nice ass house with my damn money.

"You can't go in my mama room and Kay Kay is on his leap frog in his room so come" she puts her small hand in mine and I melt following behind her.

Damn I feel old.

She led me towards this back room with a whole bunch of toys, snacks and a big tv on the wall.

"Look!" She laughs grabbing a picture of one of her drawings.

I grab it and see four people holding hands.

"This is my mommy, uncle Wizzy, Kaykay and me!" She smiles wide.

She looks just like her mom when she smiles.

"What uh... what about your dad?" She frowns and plays with her fingers.

"Mama said he was a good man but made mistakes that made him have to leave but she said she loves him with her whole heart even after the terrible things he did" I feel my heart getting punched by her words.

"What's ya name kid?"

"BamBam but you might work with the feds so I can't give you my government" I laugh and smack my teeth.

"Bambi?" She gasps and looks at me with big dark brown eyes.

"You fed?" She crosses her arms and I feel tears in my eyes laughing at her face.

This lil girl.

"No... just a lucky guess but how old are you?" I wipe my eyes.

"8 but I'm really 20 at least that's what auntie Chanel says to me" I start thinking about what she said.

She must've been pregnant before the trial since she's eight now and I'm guessing she found Chanel after some time.

"What's your name? Age? Security number? Credit card number and birth time?" I mug her and she does it back.

"Call me Simon. 24 and Mind ya business" she rolls her eyes and I hear the front door open.

"BAMBAM?!!" I hear her voice.

Damn I'm starting to get scared and shit, having a nigga low key shaking.

"In here mama!" Bambi yelled before the door opened revealing my Bambi.

I had BamBam in my arms and zyana froze in her spot looking directly at me before moving her eyes towards BamBam.

"Hey Bambi" I smile tryna calm not only my ass but her ass down but she wasn't having it.

"Bambi... go upstairs."

"But mama-"

"Don't make me count to 3" BamBam pouted and got off my lap.

"Bye bye Simon" she walks with her head down making her way upstairs.

She puts out a gun from out of no where aiming it towards me.

"Get the fuck out" she mugs and I slowly got up.

"Zyana I just wanna talk real quick" I look at her appearance and see she gained some weight but it looks good on her especially her chest. Damn.

"Get the fuck out Simon" I chuckle.

"You don't even know how to us-" she shoots right above my damn head.

This girl is fucking crazy.

"Get. Out."

"Please Zyana... I just want to apologize and talk I promise you bruh I ain't here to fuck wit you" she looks hesitant still with the gun in her hand.

"Kitchen." She walks away.

Nigga almost lost his damn life.