Chapter 14

ZYANA POV:

3 months later...

"Morning" I yawn getting out my bed before getting grabbed back into Gavyns arms.

"10 more minutes Z" he stuffs his face into my neck.

"No sir, the kids need to get up for school and you need to get your ass out my bed" I laugh before pushing him off my bed with a loud bang.

Gavyn and I been messing around for a couple months since our date but I don't want to make it a permanent thing especially since the kids wouldn't know how to react having a man in the house or me in a actual relationship. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth before feeling Gavyn behind me kissing on my lower back since I was already fully naked he turned me towards him and sat me on the sink with my legs wrapped around his shoulders as he ate me out.

"Fuck" I let out a breathless moan grinding my hips on his face.

His tongue was writing all kinds of letters in my pussy while my legs shook making my hand grip his braids tightly as I came on his face.

"Fuck Z" he licks his lips and I smile to myself.

We got ourselves together and I led him downstairs seeing Chanel in the kitchen dancing to her weird old people music as I open the door for Gavyn to exit.

"Call me?" He smiles once I nod and give him a light kiss before shutting the door.

"Sweet baby Z you are digging ya self in a whole much more deeper than ya think darling but that's not my business" she shakes her head and I walk into the kitchen.

How she gonna tell me!?

"What do you mean by that? Since everyone likes keeping secrets what are you hinting at Chanel?" I cross my arms irritated.

She ignores me and sets up the plates for the kids until I grab her wrist making her drop the plate.

"What are you hinting at?" I keep eye contact with her and she lightly chuckles.

"He's gonna end up like Ty and that will be your fault" she snatches her wrist away and bumps me away.

I scoff and grab my equipment along with my purse to make my way to work frustrated. She really said that. While driving I honk at slow people and start cussing them out each time they slow down when the light is orange. It means speed the fuck up. I groan sitting in traffic before making it to my work place seeing patients cry, scream or simply walking towards their room.

"What is it for today" I groan at the front desk.

"There is a surgery with Ms.Gasonis in room 3B that surgeon Williams would like you to watch over" I nod and run to get the surgery files of the patient before running into the surgery room.

"Patients is allergic to peanuts and hydrogen peroxide" I check the monitor and see a steady heartbeat.

"Watch and make sure to keep up with the procedures we are doing for record purposes" I nod and they start the surgery.

4 hours later....

I'm on lunch break finally after seeing them practically dissect a damn humans chest with different kinds of torture techniques. My phone rings and I see it's from Bambi and Kaylens school.

"Yes hello this is Ms.Miller speaking"

"Hello Ms.Miller Bambi had an altercation with one of her peers so we are sending her home early" I get up and grab my things.

"I'll need a parent conference with the other kids parent and I'll handle Bambi" I clock out and run to my car speeding through cars.

She better not thing she's getting off the hook with this one.

I got home before her luckily and called Simon for me to calm down and not hit her upside her damn head. Simon had been doing an amazing job taking care of Bambi ever since he moved out of Lia's house and lives 20 mins away from the house so I don't have to drive far to drop her off but he's out of it, it's like he's here but his mind is everywhere else at the same time but I'm not worried about it.

"Wassup?" His voice sounded raspy like he just woke up.

"Bambi got into it at school and I'm about to whoop your child's ass" I pace back and forth in the middle of the hallway.

"Relax, what happened?"

"I got a call from Bam's school saying she got into a fight with a boy because of some words that were exchanged and she never has done something like this at school because she knows better than to act up in school" he sighs and I keep panicking.

Bambi is always a good student so I don't understand how she got into this situation.

"Chill she gonna get into some shit eventually but you know how to deal wit this shit ite?" I let out a breath and hear the front door open.

"I'll call you once I'm done with her" I hang up.

I walk into the living room and feel myself get more mad thinking about Bambi starting a damn fight with another person.

"Bambi Hope Miller!" She walks in the door with her head down.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you" I snap and she looks at me on the verge crying.

"Talk"

"We were d-drawing and I had troubles drawing which f-family I wanted t-to draw since daddy lives in one house and w-we live here" she takes a deep breath and I pick her up to put her on my lap to calm her down.

"R-Rudith said w- we aren't a family and we were yelling until he said f-family lives t-together so I have a broken f-family" she cried harder.

I pat her back and rocked her side to side in my chest letting her cry as much as she needed before wiping them off her face.

"Family doesn't have to live together puddin okay? I don't live with grandpa Micheal and we are still family right?" She nods.

"B-but I want daddy and y-you together" she pouts and I sigh.

"How about we invite daddy over this weekend and we all have a dinner?" She smiles wide and does a little dance.

"I'll call him and see but get your smelly butt in the shower" she jumps off my lap and runs upstairs.

Shit Bambi... you're making this so difficult.