Chapter 22

SIMON POV:

"So you never sucked dick until yesterday?"

"Mmhmm" she sips her apple juice in a broken glass.

We sat in the hallway filled with shit that was destroyed but we didn't mind since we were together on the ground just enjoying ourselves with dried blood on us.

"You don't eat pussy?" She turns her head towards me and I shake my head.

"I don't eat anyone's pussy... just yours mamas and it ain't gonna change" I smirk.

"Where's bambam?" I sip my orange juice.

"Kids are with Chanel for the week while I figure this shit out"

"You never explained what yo plan was" she chuckles and finishes her toast.

"I knew you were gonna come after me once you were out... I didn't know when but I knew it would happen" she licks her lips.

"You already know about how I met the guys at the trap and the shit they did for me but what you don't know is I purposely flirted and acted friendly towards Gunna for this plan to work" I turn my head confused.

"What you mean?"

"I knew you would feel a certain way if you found out I was fucking with Gavyn so I didn't really keep it a secret since he was the bait therefore I'd use him to push your buttons to get himself killed but then Lia came along and messed with bam so I killed your 2nd love just like you did mine"she shrugs.

Eye for a eye.

"I didn't file for divorce but I needed you to believe i did along with everyone else because I found Tamika" I get even more confused.

"She isn't dead... she's with your father Steven in North Carolina in hiding since she made a deal with some people but didn't go along with it since the deal was to sell herself to some guy and their son and I would be together just so they can be together permanently and they thought if they include their kids it would be guarantee our future but then my mother started having doubts because she found out he got another women pregnant and your father loved my mom on the low and knew that Gavyn's father had a baby on the way so he made the contract between them and us but if it breaks I was going to be forcefully married to Gavyn since she signed it right after signing the contract between us but Gavyn didn't know that I knew about the arrangement" she smiled and I laughed.

"How did you find that shit out?"

"Your dad met Bambi and I lied telling him I broke the agreement making him freak out"

"So we still married?" I look at her and she was already looking at me.

"Yes... we are still married but I changed my last name" she pecks my lips and smirks.

Well we changing that shit back.

"The plan was suppose to end up with only Gunna dead but then Lia got in the way and I guess I gotta find an extra person" she gets up and my shirt reaches her mid thigh.

I get up and she holds onto my arm before carefully walking over the glass and dirt on the ground as we made our way up the stairs.

"How we gonna do this shit?" I open the door for her to limp in the room.

"Keely knows the plan so he already knows Toni's location but I can't just pop up and shoot her" she goes into my bathroom to take off her clothes.

"Why not?" I start undressing while she turn on the water.

"Slow pain is the worst pain" she mumbles getting into the shower giving me space to get behind her.

We wash each other off seeing the blood go down the drain with a few pieces of glass as we wash the soap off she looks at me licking her lips before she kisses on my chest full of tattoos and sucks on my v-line before stroking my dick slowly getting on her knees looking up at me innocently before licking on my tip.

"Shit" I throw my head back as she bobs her head up and down my dick swirling her tongue.

I grab the back of her head and she moans feeling my dick down her throat as she plays with my balls going faster.

"F-fuck mamas" I feel my dick twitch before I release in her mouth.

"Swallow" she swallows and sticks her tongue out before I kiss her hard feeling the hot shower hit the top of our heads not caring that she just swallowed my kids.

I grab her and slam her on the shower wall grabbing her leg, I place it on my shoulder while he other leg is still on the shower floor kissing her harder before slamming myself in her warm pussy feeling her slightly shake against me while holding onto my shoulders.

"Uggghh" she bites her lip looking me directly in my eyes.

I slam into her and she whimpers and moans with each stroke still keeping eye contact with each other as she holds onto my waist trying to pull me out so I choke her going harder hearing her ass slap against the wall before she moans louder releasing warm come on my dick making me come inside her instantly. I let her leg go and she almost falls before I catch her in my arms rubbing random letters on her back before the water got cold telling us to get out.

"Remember when that video or sum shit was going around and I had to tell everyone you don't suck dick" we laughs and she shakes her head.

"You embarrassed me" she groans bandaging her leg.

"Guess I gotta tell them you do now" I slap her ass and she bangs toward on the sink counter.

She pouts and looks up at me through the mirror. Always a damn crybaby I swear.

"I'm sorry mamas" I kiss her neck and rub on her but she pushes me away and grabs a spare toothbrush while I grab mine.

"I said Sorry bruh" she ignores me and continues brushing her teeth before spitting it out and limping past me.

I get done brushing my teeth and find her in my closet grabbing a pair of my boxers with a black shirt and my black sweat pants.

"You still ignoring me?" She doesn't even look at me and throws my socks on.

I get behind her and slap her ass harder making her scream before punching my chest hard as fuck.

"Leave me alone." She sniffles.

"Aww is my little baby crying?" I kiss all over her face and she laughs trying to get away.

"Stop and get dressed we gotta start this shit today" she gets serious and I shake my head finding something to wear.

"You bipolar bruh" I chuckle.

"We both are" she shrugged looking at my shoes.

She ain't lying.